Earning potential no limit live and online

• Tai91
      Tai91
      Basic
      I been playing poker for 7 years and I have been a winning player at £1-£2 live. I do not have statistic but over that period I have won more than I have lost

Online I have never really tried to beat the game and have never had a online bankroll, played more than 4 tables or used software. Of course if I take online seriously I will make sure I do all three

I have read slansky Harrington and a few others multiple times and feel I'm a solid player defintely could be better
      But even today I see enough weak players live to profit from

I would like to know how realistic it is for me to achieve £25k a year to start with playing between online and live of course I will be exploiting any weak players at the Live tables over the weekend

Firstly I think personally 25k is very achievable but maybe I am wrong and would like a insight to this

Can a solid player make that and when I feel I can move up how realistic would £40k be

When I was a teen I used to play live everyday and grind at least £50 a day but as we all know times have changed but still makes me feel this can be achieved without being to fancy in my play
  • 1 reply
    • la55i
      la55i
      Of course that 25k/year is achievable but that depends a lot on your skill level and your volume.
      I have understood that live games are a lot softer than online. So if you have played mostly live it takes some time to adjust.

You can earn your living at the micros but it requires some skill and high volume. I suggest you just start playing and see how it goes. Without trying it is impossible to know if you could do it or not.