PT4, My C Net Adjusted

• Mooharius
      Mooharius
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

can someone tell me how exactly the C Net Adjusted is calculated? For instance in September I should have won ~22 Buy-Ins but have actually lost ~6 Buy-Ins. Is the calculation an average of the equity I had in a single SnG? And is it possible to gain information about some leaks in my game by the use of the C Net Adjusted?

Thanks in advance!
  • 2 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi Mooharius,

First I want to say that I know nothing about tournaments or PT4 but I did some Googling and found these two for you.

Your net adjusted results are based on the ICM calculations for all of your all-in hands throughout the tournament. There can be some cases where getting all-in is a negative ICM play even if you turn out to be ahead.
      "My C Net Adjusted" is your expected winnings based on the difference between in ICM values between your actual chip stack at the end of a hand and the all-in equity adjusted chip stack you "should have had" at the end of the hand; for all all-in hands in a tournament. This calculation uses every all-in hand in a STT and final table hands from MTTs where we know the complete payout structure.
      Also someone said that it is quite useless stat...

I hope someone with better knowledge will answer you :f_thumbsup:

Regards,
      la55i
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      We have a guide here which goes into how equity is calculated in PokerTracker 4:

Guide: All-In Equity

To see how this applies to your tournaments results you would want to take a look at this guide:

Guide: Net Adjusted Winnings Graphs

If you have any further questions just let us know.

- Rob