This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant Basics

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I'm trying to figure out how the elephant works and have some basic questions:

1. The table average stats covers my cards in one position. Is there a way to move/remove them?

2. Most HUD-options dont have any default values. I tried to define values for one option myself (think it was fold to bet turn), but that didnt work. I also see that many of the default HUD-options dont have any values either.

3. VPIP, WTS and PFR values are all percentages, right?

4. Is there a way to simultaneously analyze all hands with the same cards, e.g. AKo?

5. Last but not least, does any1 know about any basic manual on elephant?

Regards
      ZeroDegreez
  • 2 replies
    • tytyty2121
      tytyty2121
      Bronze
      Welcome to my world!

I am still looking for answers to the same questions.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by ZeroDegrees
      Hi!
      I'm trying to figure out how the elephant works and have some basic questions:

1. The table average stats covers my cards in one position. Is there a way to move/remove them?

There is a pull down menu you can access whilst at the table. It is a little white square above the black rectangle.

As for the rest..............WE ALL WISH THERE WAS AN ELEPHANT MANUAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOMEONE PLEASE HELP