PokerasaHigh

• pokerasahigh
      pokerasahigh
      Basic
      hey, im new here.. and after busting in 1 month almost 400pounds i wanted to start my own blog and maybe get opinions of people that play regularly and as a full time job. My dream, oh ye.. my dream.. in a dreamworld i would love to be a professional online poker player , and i started taking this serious last month.. on my days off and all my free time i now pass it playing poker.. i started on the big mtt's.. 10k guaranteed, any buy/in.. and i reached some cash positions but never made it to the final table.. oh sorry, i made it 9th once for 120 , still felt so bad.. and im down about 400pounds. so i took some advices and now im starting from the bottom..
      Sit n Go 1,50 is the one im going to be grinding on.. got hold'em manager ready and im already marking some regulars on that lvl.. for the first day it looked quite easy and today i will be grinding aswell.. hope i can hit them hard! Feels so bad to burn a stack but it will feel so good when i get it back! Actually i am on 150dolares..
      any advices from anyone doing this as a living?
  • 3 replies