Sidetrack not recording hands pokerstars.uk

• youtrickster
      youtrickster
      Basic
      Hello,

my sidetrack client is not showing any hands when playing zoom or cash games on pokerstars.uk, i have made sure that the client and my pc are set to the same correct time (WET/GMT+1), my hand history is being saved in the appdata/local/pokerstars,uk/handhistory folder in english and for 9999 days. I have also tried slightly different timezones in the pokerstars.uk client but that also did not work.

I cannot see what the problem could be, thank you for any help.
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello youtrickster

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I know PokerStrategy Sidekick isn’t suitable for the PokerStars.be client. So I wouldn’t be surprised this is the same with PokrStars.uk client and that you can only use it on the PokerStars.com and PokerStars.eu.

I expect they don’t fix this issue soon, but maybe I’m wrong.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Moulder29
      Moulder29
      Bronze
      what sites can you use sidetrack on im using pokerstars uk and is same for me
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Moulder,

Unfortunately development has stopped on SideKick. We are aware that their are some problems in reading hands due to changes in how rooms write the hand histories.

The only real advantage of SideKick was the ability to be able to post hands in a forum friendly format.

For other methods of posting hands, please check out How to use the hand discussion forums.

Regards

Laz