This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Any "reload" bonus on PokerStars? And help about first deposit codes...

• nmc09331
      nmc09331
      Bronze
      Hi
      I am new to the game.
      Started 2 weeks ado, deposited 60 USD with the "$400" code but that is misleading, so got nothing as a bonus, since I play too small stakes to earn meaningful VPP.

Is there a reload bonus code? Or can I use the FREE20 since I did not on my first deposit?
      I would like to deposit 30 USD. is the 25GIVEAWAY my only chance of any sort of benefit?

Quote: Claim 25 Poker Cash Giveaway Tickets: Deposit at least USD $30, or equivalent in other currencies, using bonus code ‘25GIVEAWAY’

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      You have made a first deposit. So it’s likely the bonus code ‘Free20’ isn’t working anymore, but if you want to be sure you can always send a mail to PokerStars support using the e-mail address support@pokerstars.com. They can check it out for you.

On the moment there aren’t good reload bonuses than the 1 you already mentions.
      I expect this helps a little bit, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987