Where is the sum of cash games jackpot and how to win it?

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I see I play on jackpot tables, I cant even play non jackpot tables, I get message - "Sorry, joining this table is restricted".

WHy it is restricted?

And I cannot find info in their page about jackpot rules, nor the count of money in the jackpot.
  • 5 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Speed,

Not sure which Jackpot tables you can see and play, only promotion i am aware of at iPOKER is the
      golden rivers

All tables that is counted for this promo i see as JP ( Jackpot) and prizes possible to win is tokens to Tournaments,

if there is any other Jackpot tables you have in mind , let me know and i will try find out

/Rompas
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold

I mean those with JP letters.

So only golder river promotion.

If a combination looks impossible, players can reset their river card collection, allowing them to start fresh from the next card dealt.
      I do not see where can I reset something. I am missing some value I guess of this promotion.

And why I cannot join non jackpot table? There should be lower rake on it, right?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c

I mean those with JP letters.

So only golder river promotion.

If a combination looks impossible, players can reset their river card collection, allowing them to start fresh from the next card dealt.
      I do not see where can I reset something. I am missing some value I guess of this promotion.

And why I cannot join non jackpot table? There should be lower rake on it, right?
      At every table at top right corner you see which cards you collected and also possible to reset the counter there,

Is same rake at non JP tables as JP tables as far i know.

Do you have problems join any non JP tables at all limits or higher?
      Not sure exact how it is at Mansion Poker but can be some Restrictions for new accounts for higher limits but since i dont know this for sure i recommened you to check this with Mansion Poker support

If you have problem to join the sharkscope table its not a real table, its only for geting your account tracked for sharkscope if you want.

hope this clear things a little bit / Rompas
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold

if the rake is same for JP and non JP, then what is the point to join non JP table? then I keep joining JP and thats it :)
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c

if the rake is same for JP and non JP, then what is the point to join non JP table? then I keep joining JP and thats it :)
      Only point as i see now is to join and collect cards and win tickets to daily All-in tournaments and a monthly final tournament with 5,000$ or 25.000$ , named as Golden Rivers in client.