Your Chance to be Featured in a PokerStrategy Video

• LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi PokerStrategists,

I'm making a webinar, in fact planning on multiple webinars where I review an hour of a student's live play in MTTs during one of my own live webinars. Of course we are using recordings of your play, though I will broadcast my commentary on the recording live.

Here's your chance to be featured in a PokerStrategy webinar. Simply record an hour of your own play, without audio, and make sure to have the recording be good quality and high resolution (original recording dimensions are fine). You can use Camtasia (with a free 1 month trial) or one of many free screen recording pieces of software. Send an mp4 recording to me at luckylukecoaching@gmail.com (use wetransfer.com or google drive to send larger files) and I'll shortlist it for a live webinar review on the site. The first slot is coming up on 30th September. I have a recording lined up which I can use from a private student, but if you get yours to me by the 29th, I'll choose one of yours instead as I'd rather use a PokerStrategist's grind if I can. If you're reading this past that date, send me a recording anyway, I plan to run a series of these reviews over the coming months.

Just be sure to have all tables clearly visible, if you tile. If you stack, don't play too many tables for the recording! A few tables of action would be ideal. Late game if possible.

Thanks guys, please post any thoughts on the project or other feedback below! Good luck on the grind.

LuckyLuke
  • 6 replies