Strategy points

• Catonthemat
      Catonthemat
      Bronze
      Any tips to get some extra points? I am going to end the month about 20 short of keeping my Gold :f_mad: Mainly because of being on holiday for 11 days and scoring no points. Just wondering if any suggestions of how to get some extra points without just grinding my ass off at the table :f_rolleyes:
  • 6 replies
    • GreenSkunk9
      GreenSkunk9
      Basic
      Hello, as it is today successful poker?
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi Catonthemat,

You will earn 5 bonus points for every day that you participate on our hand discussions. :)

Regards,
      la55i
    • Catonthemat
      Catonthemat
      Bronze
      Cheers. Think will just have to let my gold go anyway as moving away from the only room that is linked to pokerstrategy and already registered with the other room :f_cry: Sure it will be fine :f_biggrin:
    • GreenSkunk9
      GreenSkunk9
      Basic
      How i get free bonus?
    • Mauslord
      Mauslord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by la55i
      Hi Catonthemat,

You will earn 5 bonus points for every day that you participate on our hand discussions. :)

Regards,
      la55i
      would you be very kind and explain this to me? is this an promotion for the english community only?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by GreenSkunk9
      How i get free bonus?
      Check out our free money offers. There you can find all free offers what you can use on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.
      Originally posted by Mauslord
      Originally posted by la55i
      Hi Catonthemat,

Regards,
      la55i
      would you be very kind and explain this to me? is this an promotion for the english community only?
      So far I know this promotion is for the English forum only, because every community has his own promotions from time to time. I expect this helps a little bit, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987