I have a question about KTU spin and go strategy. Please answer.

• Badhabit83
      Badhabit83
      Bronze
      The strategy refferenced is found here https://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/sit-and-go/spin-n-go-beginner-strategy/1/

My question..
      SHould we use small blind and button has folded? or small blind and button has joined? Same for the big blind. Do we use in the big blind and the button has joined... Or in the bigblind and the small blind has joined. pretty much what some one already asked.

Case 1: I am on the Small Blind (Button).
      Since I am first to act, should I rather use the "You're in the Small Blind and the Button has joined the hand" table (doesn't make much sense to me), or should I use "You're in the Small Blind and the Button has folded" (makes a little bit more sense)?

Case 2: I am in the Big Blind.
      Should I use "You're in the Big Blind and the Small Blind has joined the hand"?

Thank you in advance.
  • 9 replies
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Basically the charts mean: what to do when a certain guy has folded or joined the hand.

Originally posted by Badhabit83

Case 1: I am on the Small Blind (Button).
      Since I am first to act, should I rather use the "You're in the Small Blind and the Button has joined the hand" table (doesn't make much sense to me), or should I use "You're in the Small Blind and the Button has folded" (makes a little bit more sense)?
      If you are first to act preflop that means you are sitting at the button (not small blind). In this case you only have to focus on the first chart called You're on the Button and first to act.
      - Button is the guy with the dealer button infront of him, and is first to act preflop (in Spin and Gos) and last to act postflop
      - Small blind is the guy posting the smallest forced bet preflop
      - Big blind is the guy posting the highest forced bet preflop

Originally posted by Badhabit83

Case 2: I am in the Big Blind.
      Should I use "You're in the Big Blind and the Small Blind has joined the hand"?
      Here you can use the two last charts depending if it is the Small blind or the button who entered the hand.

I hope this made it more clear for you.
      If you have any other questions fell free to ask them buddy - or if you dont understand something that I said.
    • Badhabit83
      Badhabit83
      Bronze
      I deffnately appreciate the response. But I should have been clear. Once one person is eliminated. The video in the article mentions to use the small blind chart and not the button chart when you are on the button but which one. Small blind and the button folded? or Small blind and the button joined? And if your in the bigblind heads up wich one should you use. Big blind and small blind joined the hand or big blind and button joined the hand.
    • Post removed

• Malendes
      Malendes
      Sorry I totally misunderstood your question.
      If only two players are left in the Spin and go, you should use small blind and button folded when you are in the small blind, and big blind and small blind joined when you are in big blind
    • Badhabit83
      Badhabit83
      Bronze
      Thank you. I really appreciate the quick response
    • Kanoonka
      Kanoonka
      Basic
      Yes
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kanoonka,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Post removed

• Post removed