This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Good afternoon!

• Bronsonnnn
      Bronsonnnn
      Basic
      Afternoon all,

I am 28 and from the UK, I have been playing live for a while now and have taken the plunge into online poker, which to be honest is kicking my @55 at the moment. I have signed up with a coach and will be blogging my results as we go along! Look forward to getting to know you all a little better.

Bronson
  • 1 reply
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Bronze
      Hallo Bronson and welcome to the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What games and limits are you playing at the moment? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play.

If you are intetested in blogging your poker adventures, you should consider entering our Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!.
      There is no time limit and you could win a status upgrade just for being an active participant.

I wish you a pleasant stay on the forum and good luck on the virtual tables :gl:
      If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

- Malendes