Introducing me again

• Worldtraveler
      Worldtraveler
      Bronze
      Hello , i am from Serbia , working on cruise ships , i think to start with poker more serious

I am planning to start after long break again

Plan is to start no limit and sit go and mtt, bankroll is 500us on poker stars .

Any suggestion which limits to choose and any hepl in general is well acepted.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Bronze
      Hallo Worldtraveler and welcome back to the PokerStrategy forum and to the poker tables :welcome:

If you are interested in playing SNGs, I can recommend you check out Collin's Sit 'N Go Crushers Academy as well as his 180-man videos.

He holds regular live coachings so it's handy to check what's coming up.

Originally posted by Worldtraveler
      Any suggestion which limits to choose and any hepl in general is well acepted.
      This depends on your aim and goals. If you mainly play for the giggles and fun you can ofcause play with a less tight bankroll management. But if your aim also is to be profitable and run a strict bankroll management, where you dont wanna risk depositing money again, then I would recommend you to have around 100-150 buyins for SNGs and 200-300 for MTTs. But it depends on the size of the field. If it is small fields (9-man SNGs or small field MTTs) the varians should be smaller and therefore you dont need that many buyins :f_biggrin:

Hope you will have a pleasant stay on our forum.
      If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them

Good luck :f_drink:
    • Worldtraveler
      Worldtraveler
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot. These days I wil ask a lot of questions 😀🍻
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Worldtraveler
      Thanks a lot. These days I wil ask a lot of questions 😀🍻
      You are welcome buddy :f_drink: Keep the questions coming and we will do our best to help you