First 10K hands of 6max NL2 Zoom

• SSJVegeta7
      SSJVegeta7
      Basic

Hey guys judging by my graph I know its a small sample can i beat NL2 in the long run? must admit there are patches of tilt on there:sifflote:
      And looking at my graph should i be worried about the big gap between my blue line and red line does that mean i am playing far to passive and how can i improve on this?

Here are my stats what are the glaring leaks??:f_eek:

Also here are the results from position...Am i losing to much in the SB folding to much to BTN opens??

Advice and feedback would be most appreciated from you sharks out there. :s_biggrin:
  • 9 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have fix your pictures for you, but your stats looks fine to me. Off course I’m a cash game fish.
      So I expect the cash gamers will give you better feedback.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • SSJVegeta7
      SSJVegeta7
      Basic
      Thanks for that!
    • la55i
      la55i
      It is impossible to say just based on 10k hands. I have had hue swings both up and down in that hand sample :)
      But you have made some profit and your stats are decent so it looks promising :f_thumbsup:

One thing I noticed that you could improve is your play from the blinds and BTN. Now you seem to open even tighter from BTN than you do from UTG. That might be because of small hand sample but in general you can be opening from BTN something like 30-40%. People will fold too much vs steals and you make instant profit. Same thing from SB, you can open wider.
      Also you seem to have quite narrow 3betting range. You could add some bluffs.
    • SSJVegeta7
      SSJVegeta7
      Basic
      Thanks for the feedback ill defiantly work on that i even feel in sessions uncomfortable in the blinds in tough spots... much appreciated !:f_drink:
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Probably the most profitable thing to chance is learning to stop tilting. I know that tilting can make you lose a lot quickly. I've been there also, but I am handling it very well now (not tilting at all). I am not just talking about some major tilt, also the smaller mistakes you make because of it.

Now might be the time to take a look at it because you're still playing NL2.

Anyway, PokerStrategy has quite some content about the subject I believe
    • SSJVegeta7
      SSJVegeta7
      Basic
      Thanks currently reading The Mental Game of Poker hopefully improves things.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Cool nice man! :f_thumbsup:
      You will feel satisfied if you can get rid of it.

But also just have fun at the tables of course :gl:
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      To me your stats seem also fine btw.
      Your VPIP seems a little bit high compared to your PFR, but you shouldn't worry about it. Just learn more and get better and the stats will be okay. Don't try to aim for certain stats. But no, nothing ridiculous.
    • SSJVegeta7
      SSJVegeta7
      Basic
      Cheers mate!:f_drink: