• yellowmb
      I'm a newbie, not only here but, to forums in general. So please bear with me.

I have come here for advice and knowledge. I have been playing poker for 5 years. Playing mostly tournament poker since I began. I have recently, in the past year, began playing cash games, with not much success. X( It is very frustrating because I do not understand where I need to adjust. Hopefully I can learn a few things to help my game all around.

I am thankful to have a tool like this at my finger tips.
  • 1 reply
    • vhallee
      Hey there yellowmb,

First of all, welcome to our forums! Don't worry if you're new to this - everyone has to start somewhere ;)

From what you say, you would like to improve your poker knowledge, which is why we are here :) . Since you say you started with tournaments and then switched to cash games (No Limit or Fixed Limit?), I suggest you take a look at the basic articles for the 3 main sections:
      - Fixed Limit
      - No Limit
      - Tournaments

Once you have read them you should be able to better select the type of poker that suits you. Also, remember to watch the Instructional Videos, tune in to Coaching Sessions and post in the forums whenever you need help.

Best regards,