What PS can do for you

• 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ll3JyQU5UN8

Something I came across which brought me to PS in the first place which seems like ages ago, this video is what made me believe in their system if players like this are teaching who knows where you could end up. Just wondering if anyone knows if this player Jediael is still around at PS helping?.
      Hey PidKoker,

Jediael is actually the account of the company founder, Korn, who is of course still active ;)

His videos are sadly in German though (here for example: http://de.pokerstrategy.com/video/838). We will however be releasing English videos of some of our other top players in the near future (such as from Kobeyard who make $250/$500 videos and the like). We actually have quite a lot of very high level players spread over the different disciplines (some NL $10,000 review on the German page) which will also come to the English site as it grows :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      Saddly I noticed that most stuff on PokerStrategy is in German section - I did not pay much attention in school when I was learning it...

English part still somehow suffer on amout of supporting material - forums, videos :( . Just see top 100 players when they are come from... it will be clear.

TTT
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TTT241
      English part still somehow suffer on amout of supporting material - forums, videos :( . Just see top 100 players when they are come from... it will be clear.
      TTT
      Well I guess we'd all just better lift our game! Come on English community - lets sort ourselves out!!!
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Originally posted by TTT241
      TTT
      Well I guess we'd all just better lift our game! Come on English community - lets sort ourselves out!!!
      Yep. Let's :)

However if you do understand some german, the german video section is definitly a place you want to go.
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      I will try it surf it with google translator ;) )

TTT