Moving On Up

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Moving On Up

Earn a cash game ticket each week in October.

Unibet have brought back one of their most popular promotions this month, giving you a chance to seriously boost your bankroll.

Starting on October 3rd, they will be awarding a ticket to every player who reaches a certain number of flops on the required number of days each week. Your reward will differ depending on whether you reach the required number of flops at NLHE or PLO.

Each player can only earn one reward per week – if you reach the required flops at NLHE tables first you will receive a NLHE reward, if you reach the required flops at PLO tables first you will receive a PLO reward. See the table below to see which reward you can earn each week.

*If you earn the PLO reward on 3 of the 4 weeks, Unibet will also credit you with an extra €10 Saturday Stack Qualifier ticket!

This promotion is open to players at all cash game stakes (Texas Hold’em, Omaha and Banzai). Flops reached at Banzai cash game tables will count towards NLHE rewards.

If you do not have a Unibet account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 6 replies
    • piR
      piR
      Silver
      Hello,

I was wondering, I recieve a cash game ticket once already. But when I seat on table with the ticket I cannot rebuy (to stay at full stack) because apparently the money from tickets and money from my account cannot be used at the same table.

When I lose ticket money to an amount where it's impossible to buy in anymore the software says the rest will be transfered automatically to my account).
      So, how can I transfer ticket money directly to my account ? (for exemple if I win at the table or if the amount is enough to buy in but not to be full stack).

Anyone has solve this issue ?
    • piR
      piR
      Silver
      Some information I manage to get after a little research :
      "The value of your cash ticket will be released to your real money balance once you’ve completed the play-through requirement, such as seeing a specific amount of flops on the game and stake levels associated with the ticket. Only flops seen at cash game tables where you buy-in with your ticket count towards the requirement.

If your ticket balance goes below the minimum buy-in of the stake level the remaining cash will be credited to your real money balance and the ticket will expire."

Remaining question :
      I used my ticket to play cash and improve the value if I don't clear the play-through requirement : do I lose the extra value as well or only the basis value of the ticket ?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi piR,

Did you look at your profile page to see information about your ticket?

Is there some Maximum value at the ticket?

My guess is , if you dont play and the ticket expires you lose the current value at the ticket, even the extra value.

* please note i dont play at Unibet so if you want to be 100% sure check it with Unibet support

Regards/ Rompas
    • piR
      piR
      Silver
      Don t seem to have maximum value. What strange is that : if you can t get the play-through requirement cleared : it's better to lose 1/2 the ticket so your remaining amount is added to your cash account ^^
    • piR
      piR
      Silver
      Ok after discussion with the live chat. there's no time limite to validate the play-through requirement so it make sense now.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Great then everything is clear now :f_thumbsup: