A couple of questions

• medhopz
      medhopz
      Global
      hey

i have some questions about this site

1) why can't i open a new thread in "sample hands sss" and in "no limit strategy disscussion as of Bronze"??
      2) if i try to follow the "how to post hands" thread and it says i don't have permission
      3) i didn't take the 50$ starting capital, i already deposited before i found this site. how can i get strategy points?

thanks a lot

med
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by medhopz
      hey

1) why can't i open a new thread in "sample hands sss" and in "no limit strategy disscussion as of Bronze"??
      2) if i try to follow the "how to post hands" thread and it says i don't have permission
      As it says: you have to be bronze to post in that section

3) i didn't take the 50$ starting capital, i already deposited before i found this site. how can i get strategy points?

thanks a lot

med
      you could use one of our deposit bonuses

But you already have accounts at:
      Poker Stars,
      Fulltitl poker,
      Mansion, 888.com Pacific Poker, Titan or PartyPoker ?

you can receive the starting capital on all these sites

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by medhopz
      hey

med
      I think you need to be at least bronze to post threads on some forums

As for depositing, just deposit at another site you have never made a deposit into
    • medhopz
      medhopz
      Global
      hey
      thanks for the quick replay

i already have an account on PokerStars, so i'll just deposit into another site like you guys are saying.

thanks