• WanTowSent
      Hello everyone,

My name is Marvin and I come from the Netherlands. I started playing poker in '07. I used to play some home games with my buddies and colleagues with buy-ins comparible to the micro stakes. I looked around on this site, and there's very good content here. I like how every thought is being shared. I never joined a site to improve my game. I always used to read books. But this is very good. I'm excited to read this stuff. I hope to become a better player to build a BR and climb the stakes.
      I wish you all the best playing, learning and then sharing.
      Greetings Marvin.
  • 1 reply
    • Malendes
      Hallo Marvin

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Books have definitely been a great way to learn poker, but today I would say there are a ton other kinds of poker material that is worth looking at, so you should go for it, if you wanna improve your game.

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play if you are interested in that. :f_thumbsup:

I can also recommend checking out our Hand Discussion forum, where you can discuss other players (or your own) poker hands with fellow players from PokerStrategy and that way gain knowlegde and find the ultimate way to play certain hands.

Also check out our current promotion Guess the hand, where you have the chance of winning cash or status upgrades on PokerStrategy to gain access to more content on the site :gl:

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,