I'm Ursu

• 13 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Ursu,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

What games and limits do you play online? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

Be sure to get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

Don't forget to check out our bonus offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_biggrin:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      Hey. I registered on the map, and i think I got the bonus offer, even though I am not really sure about that. Thank you for welcoming me. I am still waiting on the SP points to show up on my account, as I play already 3rd day on PS, and very softly on 888, but didn't get any PS points here on the website, which is bad, as I want to reach silver status as soon as possible so I can watch videos...

I play mostly SNG 9, 45 and 90 people. Sticking with 1.50 USD for now. I also like playing Fifty50 on Pokerstars, which is good to keep my bankroll on the line if I am patient enough to get in the first half of the players, but on the other hand this leaves me pretty unprepaired for shorthanded tables...

Thank you one more time for the work you do for new players. I really appreciate it.

With all respect,
      Bearursu
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Hi Ursubear and welcome :welcome:

If you are interested in SNG strategy, I can recommend you check out Collin's Sit 'N Go Crushers Academy.

You can also check out this video for Fifty50’s The Fifty Fifty Guide - Introduction

Regarding your SP status: are your PokerStrategy tracked on PokerStars and 888?

:gl: at the tables.

Best regards,
      Malendes
    • kocken2016
      kocken2016
      Bronze
      yes nice site, cay!
    • ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      Hello. I should be. I did everything like instructed on PS, but my SP are running late to arrive. I will get alread chrome status on Pokerstars, which is 100 VPPs, that should have give me here 50 SP. But there is no sign of them so far. What can I do to get them?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ursubear,

Did you activate the Information Sharing Agreement when you opened your account? This is necessary for PokerStars to have your permission to share your activity with us. You can find the Information Sharing Agreement under the 'Account' tab in the PokerStars client as per the screenshot below.

You will only see the agreement if the signup instructions were followed in full.

Regards

Laz
    • Post removed

• ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      Hey. No I did not. My bad. Didn't know I am supposed to do this. And meanwhile I got my account frozen. I've explained my struggle here: Pokerstars account frozen.

Please let me know if I have any chance to get any of my accounts truly linked to PokerStrategy.....
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Ursubear,

To get a account tracked choose a room from the bonus offer list , make sure you download the room from our page and please note you cant track already existing accounts or make a new account at a room where you already have an account.

Good luck / Rompas
    • ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      Hey rompas, thank you for getting back on my request. As stated before, I did create a new account on PokerStars, after having an old one. But they have frozen my new account (Ursubear - which I created respecting all PokerStrategy requests in order to make it affiliate.) and gave me back access to my old one. Is there any chance to make them give me access to the new account and close the old one instead of the other way around?
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      It is against Pokerstars' terms of service to create multiple accounts, therefore im afraid your new account will stay locked. In special cases it is allowed to change username on Pokerstars, but you cant make new accounts.
    • ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      So if I want to kick ass on pokerstrategy I will need to play only on other rooms... That's bad... I don't know any room that would have even nearly a players flow like PS does.... :f_frown: :f_frown: :f_frown: :f_frown:
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Yes, that is unfortunately correct. PokerStars is definitely the site with most traffic, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of other great sites :f_drink:

You can check our bonus offers with other great sites. You can earn SPs here (if you doesn't already have an account).

GL :gl: