ShowBizCam from BC, Canada

• ShowBizCam
      ShowBizCam
      Basic
      Hello,

My name is Cam and I am a husband and father of a 2yo boy and a 4 yo girl. I am a full time dad. I take my kids to their activities, keep the house clean, and prepare family meals. I have been playing poker for about 10 years. I have played a handful of live tournament and a variety of NLHE games online. I have read a lot of poker books over the years and just recently realized the resources available online. The amount of information out there is a little overwhelming.

These days I have mostly been playing $.025 45m SNGs and $0.10 10m turbo SNGs.

I am looking forward to improving every aspect of being a poker player and being an active member of this community.
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Cam

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

It’s nice to see that you play STT’s and 45 mans SNG’s. Maybe it’s better to play only 1 variant to improve your game better, because both games are completely different. So you will win more on the long run.

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • ShowBizCam
      ShowBizCam
      Basic
      Thanks SDK1987,

I think you make a good point about sticking to 1 variant and I have actually been playing the 45 mans almost exclusively with the odd $1 MTT. I play regular speed.