This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I don't get Pokerstrategy points.

• ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      Hello. As the title of this thread states. I don't get PS points... I've registested in 2 poker rooms - PokerStars and 888 and I am waiting for my bonus, but while I do, I did make a deposit on pokerstars and started playing, but I don't get any PokerStrategy points. Why might that be?
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello ursabear

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

You have created your PokerStrategy account yesterday. So I expect you get your SP tomorrow if you have created your PokerStars and 888Poker with using our instructions. Afterwards tracking your account isn’t possible I’m afraid.

I expect this helps a little bit, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      I still don't get any SP. I did everything like stated on your website. I used the promotional code pokerstrategy, and after creating my account I insterted it here, for PS counting.

Is there any way to check if I did everything right?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ursubear,

There isn't any need to panic. We get daily reports from poker rooms about our member's activity but these may be on a 1-3 day delay.

If nothing happens by this time tomorrow, then I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      Thank you very much. It is a big deal for me, that you keep giving me this assurance that everything is ok. Thank you one more time.
    • Post removed