I don't get Pokerstrategy points.

• ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      Hello. As the title of this thread states. I don't get PS points... I've registested in 2 poker rooms - PokerStars and 888 and I am waiting for my bonus, but while I do, I did make a deposit on pokerstars and started playing, but I don't get any PokerStrategy points. Why might that be?
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello ursabear

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

You have created your PokerStrategy account yesterday. So I expect you get your SP tomorrow if you have created your PokerStars and 888Poker with using our instructions. Afterwards tracking your account isn’t possible I’m afraid.

I expect this helps a little bit, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      I still don't get any SP. I did everything like stated on your website. I used the promotional code pokerstrategy, and after creating my account I insterted it here, for PS counting.

Is there any way to check if I did everything right?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ursubear,

There isn't any need to panic. We get daily reports from poker rooms about our member's activity but these may be on a 1-3 day delay.

If nothing happens by this time tomorrow, then I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • ursubear
      ursubear
      Basic
      Thank you very much. It is a big deal for me, that you keep giving me this assurance that everything is ok. Thank you one more time.
    • Post removed