what bonus to choose

• lornyy
      lornyy
      Basic
      Hello, I'm new to pokerstars and I'd like to ask which bonus for the first deposit should I choose when I'll deposit only $20. I don't know whether to use the "FREE20" bonus for $20 in cash or the "THIRTY" which gives $30, but $20 is for some lotteries or something.

Thanks in advance!
  • 2 replies
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Hallo Lornyy and welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome: You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Regarding your question, I think it depends on you. If you are completely new to poker and would like not to reload money again right away, but keep playing with your starting bankroll, then I think I would take the FREE20 one and play the smallest limits. NL2 if you want to play cash games or 1 cent to 1 dollar tournaments or SNGs. If you already have some experience with poker and is okay with the varians, I think there is more value in the THIRTY bonus. :gl:

Also it looks like your still a basic member on PokerStrategy - you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet if you are interested in that.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      Malendes
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Don't have the answer to your question, but if you want to make use of the 100% up to $600 (I think it is) 1st deposit bonus, make sure you don't waste that one.

Ah, I posted this at the same time as Malendes