This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

what bonus to choose

• lornyy
      lornyy
      Basic
      Hello, I'm new to pokerstars and I'd like to ask which bonus for the first deposit should I choose when I'll deposit only $20. I don't know whether to use the "FREE20" bonus for $20 in cash or the "THIRTY" which gives $30, but $20 is for some lotteries or something.

Thanks in advance!
  • 2 replies
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Bronze
      Hallo Lornyy and welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome: You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Regarding your question, I think it depends on you. If you are completely new to poker and would like not to reload money again right away, but keep playing with your starting bankroll, then I think I would take the FREE20 one and play the smallest limits. NL2 if you want to play cash games or 1 cent to 1 dollar tournaments or SNGs. If you already have some experience with poker and is okay with the varians, I think there is more value in the THIRTY bonus. :gl:

Also it looks like your still a basic member on PokerStrategy - you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet if you are interested in that.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      Malendes
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Don't have the answer to your question, but if you want to make use of the 100% up to $600 (I think it is) 1st deposit bonus, make sure you don't waste that one.

Ah, I posted this at the same time as Malendes