PS points & rooms

• molderz
      molderz
      Bronze
      Is there a clear way to understand which of my poker rooms are really connected to pokerstrategy (which actually generate points), because i am thinking of either making a little deposit or wait for some "free" money deals, but this time i would like to do all cool and get PokerStrategy points for that.
      For example i see that i have tried to add my pokerstars account, 888 account and few more, and nicknames are shown in pokerstrategy, tho they have never made any points.
  • 4 replies
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      In order to get your poker account tracked on PokerStrategy and start earning SPs from playing in one of PokerStrategy's partners' rooms, you need to use one of our bonus offers. This will cost you nothing and once you have a poker account linked with your PokerStrategy account, you will earn SPs based on your activity on the site that is with your PokerStrategy account.

:gl:

Best regards,
      Malendes
    • molderz
      molderz
      Bronze
      well tnx for quick resposne, but.. the thing is that most of poker rooms i have registered very long (years ago) and i am not sure either from pokerstrategy or other afiliate or none afiliate, but the last one which i registered only 2-3 days ago, made new account, even got free tickets as a new user (888) poker said "Hi molderz, Unfortunately your free money transfer to 888poker was declined because it is not tracked through PokerStrategy. There is no option to change that."

Can i somewhere see which are tracked to PokerStrategy or can i connect poker rooms without afiliate to pokerstrategy?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey molderz,

Unfortunately accounts can only be tracked to us during the creation phase as poker rooms react to whether there is an affiliate code attached to the signup link or our marketing code has been used.

To see your tracked accounts, go to this page. Tracked rooms will have an expandable + in front of their name as per screenshot.

Regards

Laz
    • molderz
      molderz
      Bronze
      Hey Lazz, wrote to marta and here to You aswell, if i look in picture it says i am tracked. How ever i just dont get all the welcome bonus thingies :)