This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10, KK, Co

• tomzs
      tomzs
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $9,56
      Hero:
      $2,37

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:club: , K:spade:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0,40, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1,19, 3 folds, MP1 calls $0,79.

Flop: ($2,53) A:spade: , A:club: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $2,00, Hero calls $1,18 (All-In).

Turn: ($5,71) 3:club:
      River: ($5,71) 7:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $5,71

Not sure what to do in such situations, should i call or fold?
  • 3 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      According to rules, you played fine, had to raise preflop 3 times his bet and on the flop u had a little less than half of the pot, so calling his raise was ok.

But, in this particular situation, I think he actually might have an Ax hand, which would be the nuts with this flop, or a pocket pair lower than yours (I dont think he'd call the preflop reraise with any other hand), so you are way ahead/way behind, that's why I think either a fold or a call here is ok. Personally I'd have folded, but lets see what judges say! :P
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      push preflop!! what are you planning with your tiny remaining stack on the flop? ;)

as played push flop, he doesnt have the Ace very often (there are already 2 on the board).

Furthermore...if he would have trips, why would he bet?
    • tomzs
      tomzs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngolPoker

Furthermore...if he would have trips, why would he bet?

That's the reason why i called, he had QQ btw :)