bet with nick( sng coach) about rakeback

• xkinghighx
      xkinghighx
      Gold
      sng coaching 22.01.09
      coach:NickNick1985 ( stars nick )

he bet with me that an midstakes fl player cant get 50%+ rb if he get a SNE .

i calculate it now:

play 900k hands on 5/T on stars.

u will pay 2,1ptbb rake , means 189k dollar rake paid.

on the way to SNE u will clear every milestones boni u can get.

2000$
      10000$

=38000$
      every cost 50k fpp . total costs: 350k fpp

u earned 1mio vpp= 3,5 mio fpp

rest fpp: 3,15mio fpp.
      u will buy the best cashboni or con.service ( both 1,6cent /fpp )

3,15mio fpp =50400$

3. u get 10k $ for the wsop package and an package which u cant get money for.

=38k+50,4k+10k =98,4k

u paid 189k dollar rake
      u will get 98400 dollar back+ trny entry ( 5k$ value )

can u send me now my 100$ ?
  • 26 replies
    • xkinghighx
      xkinghighx
      Gold
      lol? what is this nicknick?

u made a bet. lost it. and ran away.

freakin chicken on scared money?

this is so sick.sold his honor for 100bucks.
      i loled abit.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze

I bet with you about it being 55.

189k dollar rake paid... which is not enough for SNE.

2000$
      10000$

=38000$

total bs.

2. u earned 1mio vpp= 3,5 mio fpp

Also bs, yaaaawn.

1$ = 5vpp = 25fpp. 25 fpp/$, 200.000$ needed for sne, 5.000.000fpp gotten, all milestones are crappy deals. 5M fpp /60 = 83333.33$

lol? what is this nicknick? u made a bet. lost it. and ran away. freakin chicken on scared money? this is so sick.sold his honor for 100bucks. i loled abit.

Thanks for giving me a chance to look at it without the coaching + questions still on. Whether you'll prove your point for the 100$ or not... i'd highly prefer it if you didn't join my coaching any more. People like you don't deserve it. I also thank you for completely messing up my coaching over a measly bet. I hope you're real proud of yourself. Plz torment someone else with your stupid, unrealistic and irrelevant rakeback ideas next time.
    • xkinghighx
      xkinghighx
      Gold
      sry but everything what u said is not true.

1.we talked about fixedlimit and many players did it exactly like i said.

2. its very terrible that a coach like u talks like this.

every1 who read this and know something about the stars vip system would agree with me.

u failed on the whole way.

Originally posted by helemaalnicks

1$ = 5vpp = 25fpp. 25 fpp/$, 200.000$ needed for sne, 5.000.000fpp gotten, all milestones are crappy deals. 5M fpp /60 = 83333.33$

this is 1 of the funniest comment a coach ever made:D

1. on the way to sne u dont get 5mio fpp. u get 3,5mio only.
      2. only at sng u need the fixed 200k rake paid for sne. tagstyle at cashgame can reach sne with 180-200k rake paid.
      3. milestones arent crappy deals. if u rly think this then u are just a retard
      ( SORRY )

nick u failed so hard. in a few years maybe u gonna understand the vip system of pokerstars.

your bs comment is just enough for me.

maybe some1 can say something to this freakin bs this coach is talking about.
    • exlka
      exlka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xkinghighx
      sng coaching 22.01.09
      coach:NickNick1985 ( stars nick )

i calculate it now:

play 900k hands on 5/T on stars.

u will pay 2,1ptbb rake , means 189k dollar rake paid.

on the way to SNE u will clear every milestones boni u can get.

2000$
      10000$

=38000$

u earned 1mio vpp= 3,5 mio fpp

rest fpp: 3,15mio fpp.
      u will buy the best cashboni or con.service ( both 1,6cent /fpp )

3,15mio fpp =50400$

3. u get 10k $ for the wsop package and an package which u cant get money for.

=38k+50,4k+10k =98,4k

u paid 189k dollar rake
      u will get 98400 dollar back+ trny entry ( 5k$ value )

can u send me now my 100$ ?
      about right,

but technically there is no 10k Milestone for 1 Million VPP
      So it's 28k$ In Milestones (which cost 300k FPP) which leaves you with 3.2m FPPs for the Year (assuming you started out as SN)

For reaching SNE you will get 2 tourney packages or 10k in cash (which you don't have to clear or pay 50k fpp for) and 1 Tournament. If you choose the Wsop Main event you probably can keep the tournamend buyin of 10k without playing it. In addition there is the 5,2k Wccop ME entry

Last year i reached 1.25m VPP by playing almost exclusively in the 5/10 SH FL. My MGR was 249k (actual paid rake might be 5-10% less then that)
      I received 145k$ back ( counting 10k cash and Monaco 18.8k in value)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      You two should both calm down a bit, why does everyone have to start insulting each other when they don't agree... Anyways I can understand Nick, since you did kind of provoke him:

lol? what is this nicknick?

u made a bet. lost it. and ran away.

freakin chicken on scared money?

this is so sick.sold his honor for 100bucks.
      i loled abit.
      On the subject, xkinghighx is actually right and I think you can get even more than 55%. That is if you make 3.000.000 VPPs and clear all of the milestone bonuses. But than again that is a pretty sick amount and I don't know what steaks and how much you would actually have to play, but it is achievable on mid-steaks FL :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by exlka
      Last year i reached 1.25m VPP by playing almost exclusively in the 5/10 SH FL. My MGR was 249k (actual paid rake might be 5-10% less then that)
      I received 145k$ back ( counting 10k cash and Monaco 18.8k in value)
      Wow! very nice!
      Isn't it better to save 3mil FPP and then redeem them for Porsche? It was mentioned somewhere, you get $60k if you live outside the USA, so it's $0.02/FPP this way (+25% more than for $4k bonuses) - I'm just curious..

And what's your nick @ Stars if you dont mind? I'd like to avoid you if possible ;)
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i like cookies
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99

Isn't it better to save 3mil FPP and then redeem them for Porsche? It was mentioned somewhere, you get $60k if you live outside the USA, so it's $0.02/FPP this way (+25% more than for $4k bonuses) - I'm just curious..

But do you really need a Porsche... :rolleyes:
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      no, i heard it's 60k in cash, so no Porsche... maybe it's bs, that's why I asked
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      no, i heard it's 60k in cash, so no Porsche... maybe it's bs, that's why I asked
      60k in cash? I don't get it... But the Porsche Cayman costs around 150k, so it is a good deal, but you have the shipping costs and registration and insurance, A LOT of gas, not to mention every spear part costs an arm and a leg. Guess what I'm saying is, it is a good deal, but you have to live that lifestyle to actually afford it.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      i'm talking about something else ;)

This offer is/should be valid for US costumers only. That means, no one will send you Porsche to EU, so instead of that, you'll get $60k in cash (3mil FPP are worth $48k usually). I don't want Porsche especially not this way - I just said it's (maybe) worth to redeem 3mil FPP instead of every 250k... Again, you'll get NO Porsche to EU. Maybe it's bullshit, that's why I asked :)
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Pretty sure you get the Porsche to the EU. Dario Minieri from Italy (sp) and some swedish guy got it.
    • xkinghighx
      xkinghighx
      Gold
      first of all i want to apologise to nicknick for the "freakin chicken" and interrupting the coaching, but i was rly pissed off because i won this bet 100% and dont get my money. i really hate people making bets and dont pay if they loose.

anyway..
      how many players i have to find who telling u that u are totally wrong nicknick?

its not a big thing. u only didnt understand the pokerstars vip system. np. happens. ;)

would be nice if u send me my 100$ but if not i dont start a " nicknick is a fkn fraud " campaign ( but u would be some kind of a fraud ). :)

xking
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Why do you apologize for one insult then throw another?
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      i loled abit.
      I loled hard about you, xkinghighx. Are you like total degen and like 13 years old? You make a thread about bet and then 34 mins later come up with some insult? lol .. Dont you think he might be away for half an hour or do some other things instead of reading your post?
    • xkinghighx
      xkinghighx
      Gold
      Originally posted by Grimzor
      i loled abit.
      I loled hard about you, xkinghighx. Are you like total degen and like 13 years old? You make a thread about bet and then 34 mins later come up with some insult? lol .. Dont you think he might be away for half an hour or do some other things instead of reading your post?

lol u dont know anything . so funny random guy.
      it was realtime to his coaching and i posted the link there and he gave me the answer live in his coaching. i posted my reaction after he left the coaching.

and now could u stop posting random lowbird bs ?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by Grimzor
      i loled abit.
      How dare you say something like that. This guy is obviously the greatest person to have ever lived, so not replying within 30 minutes should be punished.
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      lol, that sounds even worse - you expected him to read your post in mid coaching and respond straight away while it is still running or close after it closes.

Funny random guy :D Hope you understand that it is a good measure of your (in)ability and retardness of this whole thread that a random guys have to laugh about it.

I understand that my posts might be getting slightly flaming-ish (sorry, just read 2p2 BBV before wondering in here), so i will not respond here any more. Good luck in handling this situation.
    • xkinghighx
      xkinghighx
      Gold
      lol random guys talking about something they dont even know anything about.

AFTER the coaching we talked in the coachingroom a few min. he read it. telling me that im talking bs and left. he failed rly hard.

enough players explained now that im right with my 1.post but nicknick said it is totally BS.. this is it. im now waiting for his reaction and ignore the random flame from random guys.