Bronze
      Last 3 months nl100z+nl200z

We look for :

Hard working players

Minimum volume Month 40k Hands

Serious and trustworthy

Send friend request and PM

Gl

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.
  • 10 replies
    • Antonioull
      Antonioull
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I recommend giving more information what you have to offer.
      Otherwise no player will be interested in your offer.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Antonioull
      Antonioull
      Bronze
      Hello SDK1987

I have some players already in the staking . I dont understand your observation , more information ? I think its all pretty clear and simple .
      If anyone has a doubt he can ask in PM or Skype .

Ty
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Antonioull
      Antonioull
      Bronze

To the Moderator : I find the above post a bit insulting , this user has no clue or evidence and just makes a silly statement , can this be deleted ?

To the user : Lets take nl100 zoom at 4bb 100 , we can bet 2000$ and we do a screen share with a moderator here who can serve as escrow
      if you dont accept this i guess that shows what kind of person you are.
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver

Do you do any smaller limit stakes or are you strictly nl100z+nl200z
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Antonioull,

Do you have a blog here? I would be interested to read about your progress and successes.

My regards

Matt
    • Antonioull
      Antonioull
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Abhorrence

Do you do any smaller limit stakes or are you strictly nl100z+nl200z

Hi

NL10 +

gl
    • Antonioull
      Antonioull
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metalmonkey80
      Hello Antonioull,

Do you have a blog here? I would be interested to read about your progress and successes.

My regards

Matt

Hi Matt

Sorry i dont plan opening a blog here :)

Gl