[Application] 10NL ZOOM Staking

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.]

I've recently purchased a 20 foot Seamaster boat :D however this has pushed my budget to the absolute max, resulting in me having to withdraw my entire roll for 25 NL. I'm looking for a stake of 25 Buyins for 10NL for two weeks, I was playing over 6 hours a day two table-ing and if staked will be playing around this amount again. I'm not asking for 25NL due to the higher varience and with 10NL I will be able to grind out a roll for myself and also the staker .

I've been staked once before on this site, feedback : Xeonz123- Feedback.

I had the 300 posts however for some reason the count has dropped.
  • 14 replies
    • eminenceAAgrise
      eminenceAAgrise
      Bronze
      Hi, add me to friends. I have few question.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Xeonz123
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.]

I've recently purchased a 20 foot Seamaster boat :D however this has pushed my budget to the absolute max, resulting in me having to withdraw my entire roll for 25 NL. I'm looking for a stake of 25 Buyins for 10NL for two weeks, I was playing over 6 hours a day two table-ing and if staked will be playing around this amount again. I'm not asking for 25NL due to the higher varience and with 10NL I will be able to grind out a roll for myself and also the staker .

I've been staked once before on this site, feedback : Xeonz123- Feedback.

I had the 300 posts however for some reason the count has dropped.
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.

Still looking to be staked if anyone is interested.
    • karbonade123
      karbonade123
      Bronze
      pm me
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.

Originally posted by karbonade123
      pm me
      - Have gone back

Still looking to be staked if anyone is interested. can work at least 5 hours a day keeping in constant contact over skype. Will be running from now to the 31st.
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      hello xeonz123, as I understand it you wish for a $250 bank roll to play around 6 hours a day on 2 tables of $10nl zoom on pokerstars, from now until the end of this month.

please provide the following.
      pokerstars screen name
      other screen names that you have used on other sites
      screen shot of your $10nl graph (and $25nl zoom graph if your happy to provide it)
      links to any staking deals you have had in the past on this or any other staking site.

you can contact me here or on twitter [Edited by Lazza61 - Please use PMs to exchange social media contacts]

if you can get the information to me before tomorrow night and you have no bad staking history and are a winning $10nl zoom player I see no reason why I cant get you playing for this weekend

at the end of the staking I will expect a screen shot which shows total balance, account history showing dealings from the day you get the funds to the day the stake ends and the "registered in tournaments" window open.
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze

Have gone back via Facebook :)
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      a short term staking agreement has been made and the stake has started. I will post feed back once it ends in 10 day time.
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      it seems alex (xeonz123) has shut his face book account and I have had no contact since sunday, I have also not seen him at the tables.
      the signs are not looking good.
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze

Have tried PM but I need to add you first, I've closed my facebook down as its just a waste of time. Will discuss situtation on here privately.

Cheers
      Alex
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      you shut your facebook because its a waste of time? so now you cant see what we agreed?

the stake runs for 3 more days, would it really be that hard to wait?
    • NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      Did he refund the stake?
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      he went off grid for a few days but came back to show me he had lost the staking funds, he was happy to send me all screen shots i requested including ev graphs, account history and current balance.
    • NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      25 buy in swing, what a pro:f_confused: