Paddy deposit?!?

• molderz
      molderz
      Bronze
      As i see last post about this poker room is in JUNE (4 months ago), i dont want to risk a random deposit in random room, so can please Pokerstrategy admin aprove:

First deposit bonus still works from here?
      How does it work, instant money in account or pending bonus?
      Whats the new code?

only reason why i am thinking of this option is that i dont have account there and i might get tickets to estonia from there..
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey molderz,

Some would say 'If nobody is posting, then nobody is having trouble and everything is running smoothly' :f_biggrin:

But certainly, paddypower is not some random room. Since their merger with Betfair, they are now one of the largest in the world.

paddypower is also one of our trusted partners and we are happy to be associated with them.

Some useful linkss:

paddypowerpoker - Deposit Bonus
      New Player Welcome Package
      Sign up page. Please ensure you click the link on that page to ensure you will be tracked and earning SPs for your play.

To be on the safe side, it is also advantageous to clear your browser's cookies as tracking codes attached to other cookies have been known to interfere.

Regards

Laz
    • molderz
      molderz
      Bronze
      Big tnx You. I did ask just to be sure, as i see tons of posts in other rooms like PS and 4 months empty desert there.. :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey molderz,

You're welcome. :f_grin: Good luck in your chase for a ticket to the Tallinn Cash Game Festival.

Have fun :gl:

Laz