This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The Hard Work Challenge. From NL2z to NL25z.

• DieisonStein
      DieisonStein
      Bronze
      Hello guys, my name is Dieison and Im from Brazil. Im starting this blog as part of the Get Rich or Die Tryin challenge, because I was already on a challenge of my own, so why not?
      I have always played sng MTTs but never really got out of the 2.5$ 180mans, i stoped playing poker in the last two years and now I wanna make a living from poker.
      I choosed the cash games because I think its where I can improve the most.
      I have been playing for about a month on NL2z already and improving my game, still have a looooooong way to go and lots of things to learn. I´ve used the first month trial for PT4 and had a 80k hands with about 6/100 bb. I dont have the graph bc the program expired and i didnt think i would need that graph :f_p: .
      This is what my graph on the HM2 trial looks like(i still have about 15 days of the trial, after that i will look for another trial, i want to buy Hm2 but i cant invest the money right now, so I will have to earn from poker :f_tongue: )

I have started with 25$ and now i have 93$ + 15$rakeback.
      I have a full time job so i cant put the volume that i would like, but i still think i can average about 2k hands a day.
      My goal is to reach NL25z with 1250$ BR.

I will go up as soon as I have 30BI for the next level and go down if i drop to 20BI
      Cya yoy guys at the tables!
  • 3 replies