the most convenient platforms to play on

• TheLastNail
      hi, this is TheLastNail,

i am currently trying to get some view on different platforms esp. concerning its marine life and the rakeback possibilities, together with not much processor-burdening software..

so could u guys please write your own experiences? it would be really helpful, since i ve studied this at couple of sites, but I still would like to make a survey of my own :)

i only play NL FR 20-50 and am planning on moving to NL FR 100 soon, so only interested in these limts..

sofar, I can only judge Titan from my own exp>

i would rate fish occurence as very good, but i really dislike the rake system there, it seems to be very unconvenient and the points conversion doesnt majorly help. Also the software is quite slow i would say,the window refresh with the tables freezes quite often..

My question> Can I get the same amount of fish or more at the limits with fe 30% rakeback and more solid software?

thx for sharing your experiences..
  • 5 replies
    • Vargan
      I would say pokerstars.

Great and fast customer service, superb software and the most players. :)

Edit: NO they dont have rakeback.
    • LuborC
      Full Tilt is also really good. It is second in traffic after Pokerstars with up to 90.000 players in peak times. Software is also very good as far as I can tell but I'm not probably playing as many tables as an advanced shortstacker and I have a decent computer so I've never really experienced any problems at any site so far. The software looks really ugly IMO but this can be fixed easily with some mod.
      You get 27% rakeback if you sign up through pokerstrategy which is nice but you only get one first deposit bonus and then another bonus every half year so could well get more money in bonuses somewhere else..
    • StusMagic
      I think stars is best since you get like 200k players allmost every day now and its best for multitabling from my opinion if you plan to multitable.Also it has no rakeback but if you gonna play nl100(multitable) you can reach supernova and i think supernova rakeback is 30% or something with buying 4k$ bonus
    • Jonaton
      If you want fish and good rakeback you can try Cake but sometimes the volume of players just isn't there. It depends on the time of day you play.
    • StusMagic
      My advice is if you will play those limits and multitable then pick stars and if you gonna play like 1-4 tables go ftp