This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 oesd ...

• Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $27,87
      BB:
      $9,09
      CO:
      $15,89

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:club: , T:heart:
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0,25, BU folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BB calls $1,25, CO folds.

Flop: ($3,25) 6:spade: , Q:spade: , J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1,54, Hero calls $1,54.

Turn: ($6,33) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $6,02, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $12,35

I cant c-bet the flop obv., just tell me that it is clear c/f
  • 5 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I dont like the raise with KTo from small blind,as CO is most of the time limp/calling and we're playing a marginal hand OOP.
      As played
      Why cant you cbet? You have fold equity and build a good pot if you hit.If he calls, you can still barrel an A or K.c/c gives up the initiative and forces you to c/f on a non-hit turn.
    • rofltobby
      rofltobby
      Bronze
      I think i agree with darkonebg. CO doesn't have 100BB and you're OOP with KTo wich might get hard to play!

I think i would've made a cbet on the flop since you were PFA, the BB doesn't have a high WTS and you have an OESD + there is some Stuff you can represent wich might beat BBs Hand.

If i would have Cbetted the Flop i might have aswell 2nd barreled the turn but i'm not sure about this.

As played i guess it was an easy fold since you would've been comitted against BB's stack.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      I dont like the raise with KTo from small blind,as CO is most of the time limp/calling and we're playing a marginal hand OOP.
      As played
      Why cant you cbet? You have fold equity and build a good pot if you hit.If he calls, you can still barrel an A or K.c/c gives up the initiative and forces you to c/f on a non-hit turn.
      hi
      i dont like raising kt here oop with this small stacks that are likely to call the raise
      as played you shoult cbet your open ender . its better to put them to a decision then take the decision yourself
      gl
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      I c-bet the flop and b/f the turn.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      I c-bet the flop and b/f the turn.
      I probably misread my hand as a KJ so I raised, I couldn't continue, the guy has like 30% fold to c-bet.