Stack
      Hero:
      $27,87
      BB:
      $9,09
      CO:
      $15,89

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:club: , T:heart:
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0,25, BU folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BB calls $1,25, CO folds.

Flop: ($3,25) 6:spade: , Q:spade: , J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1,54, Hero calls $1,54.

Turn: ($6,33) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $6,02, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $12,35

I cant c-bet the flop obv., just tell me that it is clear c/f
  • 5 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I dont like the raise with KTo from small blind,as CO is most of the time limp/calling and we're playing a marginal hand OOP.
      As played
      Why cant you cbet? You have fold equity and build a good pot if you hit.If he calls, you can still barrel an A or K.c/c gives up the initiative and forces you to c/f on a non-hit turn.
    • rofltobby
      rofltobby
      Bronze
      I think i agree with darkonebg. CO doesn't have 100BB and you're OOP with KTo wich might get hard to play!

I think i would've made a cbet on the flop since you were PFA, the BB doesn't have a high WTS and you have an OESD + there is some Stuff you can represent wich might beat BBs Hand.

If i would have Cbetted the Flop i might have aswell 2nd barreled the turn but i'm not sure about this.

As played i guess it was an easy fold since you would've been comitted against BB's stack.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      I dont like the raise with KTo from small blind,as CO is most of the time limp/calling and we're playing a marginal hand OOP.
      As played
      Why cant you cbet? You have fold equity and build a good pot if you hit.If he calls, you can still barrel an A or K.c/c gives up the initiative and forces you to c/f on a non-hit turn.
      hi
      i dont like raising kt here oop with this small stacks that are likely to call the raise
      as played you shoult cbet your open ender . its better to put them to a decision then take the decision yourself
      gl
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      I c-bet the flop and b/f the turn.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      I c-bet the flop and b/f the turn.
      I probably misread my hand as a KJ so I raised, I couldn't continue, the guy has like 30% fold to c-bet.