Hi a rakeback

• matspets
      matspets
      Bronze
      I made a yesterday a accountby the pokerstrategy to FTP. Can i get rakeback or first i need to clear my bonus?
  • 4 replies
    • danraul86
      danraul86
      Bronze
      oh yeah, i'm pretty curious about this thing too, altough i applyed on pokerstars.
      dude, if u can't get rakeback on fulltilt, your a dead man. high rake on 10nl there...be carefull
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      You do get rakeback BUT your bonus money is subtracted from the amount of rake you make so say you make $10 of rake you get 27% back = $2.70 but say you clear $5 of your bonus you won't get that money because the bonus money is subtracted from your rakeback, so you get small amounts of rakeback while you are clearing your bonus. Also if you are SSS at NL10 the players are pretty bad so I am sure if you play strict SSS you shouldn't do too bad.
    • danraul86
      danraul86
      Bronze
      fulltilt rakes 0.10 rake per one dollar pot at 10NL double than other sites..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matspets
      I made a yesterday a accountby the pokerstrategy to FTP. Can i get rakeback or first i need to clear my bonus?
      Hello matspets,

As mentioned by PidKoker, you get rakeback right away. The bonus you clear is subtracted from your gross rake though - so during the time of clearing the bonus you will be receiving less rakeback.

Best regards
      SoyCD