This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Full Tilt deposit and withdraw query.

• jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Gold
      I took full advantage of the Fulltilt first deposit bonus by depositing $600.
      This is not the bankroll I want to use on poker though and intend to withdraw all but $150 from the site. Will the bonus stay even if i withdraw before finishing it?

Also i deposited using a visa card which it said I could use a a withdrawing method aslong as I live outside the U.S. but now that i've deposited I cant see that option under the withdrawing methods. Does anyone know if it will appear as one after a few days? Or will i have to withdraw another way...
  • 1 reply
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am not sure about this but usually if you withdraw some money before you clear the bonus you will lose that part of the bonus.

I also deposited via visa card and I took out money via the same card. It just takes long - about two weeks. You also get refund for Debit Card Service Charge - £ 1.50
      (When I open 'Withdrawal' in Cashier I have this option. It might be added after a few days - I am guessing.)