Yet another "which site" thread

• radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've just created an account on moneybookers and I want to see how it works :) so I thought I could withdraw a part of my money from partypoker (and see how it works as well) by moneybookers and then deposit it somewhere else and possibly start playing SNG's there.

My question is obvious - which site to choose? I'm a poor SNG player and I don't want to go bankrupt right away, so what I'm looking for is a little fishy opponents ;) and low rake. The software is not that important as well as traffic - I won't play much, just sometime after work when I'm too tired too focus on multitabling FR.

Thanks for any suggestions
  • 3 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      How about pokerstars. They have lots of choice for sng's and the opponents are quite fishy at the low buyin levels. Why not deposit $50 and take advantage of the first depositors bonus. You can add an extra fifty dollars to your bankroll once you've collected enough points. Sng's start as low as $1 on there.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

if the traffic is not so important I would actually rather pick one of the smaller sites if I were you. I think the opponents are usually even fishier there. But I guess Stars would work, too, just don't go to Fulltilt or Party as the rake there is really high at the lowest lvl SNGs.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Agree, Pokerstars is nice one.