Mansion Poker

• 2 replies
    • Gafny
      check the threads under MANSION poker in the supported sites section you will get the picture pretty quickly =)
    • bkbart
      I would say not so great if you are playing micro stakes SSS since there are too many other SSS and tight players. If you are playing SnGs there are lots of fish, I run consistently at about %20 ROI for the $2 sit and gos. Their $5 and lower MTTs are ok too. They are not as big as Stars or Tilt but they have plenty of fish I would say.

As for other stuff. Their support is easy to get ahold of but often not too helpful. I have heard that it is hard to get your money off of them if you decide to cash out aswell. If you look back at previous post I am sure you will find atleast one where someone had problems with a withdraw. My brother is trying to get money from them but they say he needs to clear a certain amount of point due to the bonus he signed up with. He apparently can not even get the money he won or deposited himself until he clears the points.

Overall I would say it is fine if you plan to clear your bonus points and plan to play SNGs/MTTs. If you wanted to do SSS and are looking to withdraw with no hassle I might try somewhere else.

Personally I like Stars and Tilt for their big MTTs

Party seams pretty good for SSS and their new bonus system looks nice to me

Titan is the same as Mansion

Hope this helps