Random whine

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Shorstacks never cease to amaze me. There was this insane huge fish today on 5/10 , playing 90/70 ,calling down very light , bluffing and playing any 2 while being rather passive at the same time , having 400 BB stack. Waitlist of 15 people.
      And theres the typical german shortstack robot at the same table. And what does he do? He doubles up his 20 BB , sits out and leaves.
      A fine example that shortstackers have no common sense and are not poker players.
  • 4 replies
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      have you considered that some SSS are trying to get a big enough bankroll to play BSS and understand about a thing called variance where you might go in with the best hand vs the ultra donk and loose more than he can aford to loose
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bkbart
      have you considered that some SSS are trying to get a big enough bankroll to play BSS and understand about a thing called variance where you might go in with the best hand vs the ultra donk and loose more than he can aford to loose

he played SSS until nl1k

undercover did u forgot ur shortstacking days ?
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      I' m trying to :D but i wouldnt pass up ever on that opportunity.
      Anyway dont sweat it, it just looked ridiculous to me and i had to get it off my chest and since its late and noone is online , i had to post it here ;D .
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      hey man add me on msn or yahoo

farcas_vlad@msn.com its un _ there f_v at both

farcas_vlad@yahoo.com