This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

trading/bartering an account?

• tlLome
      tlLome
      Bronze
      I am pretty sure I know the answer to this but is there any way through the forum that a personal deal to trade or barter an account could be arranged? I came across a site while bonus whoring that I find intolerable to play at and find myself on tilt on this one site as soon as I sit down. I hate to let the account/bonus go to waste. If not here could any one suggest a way to arrange something like this

Also it is not a PS linked account.

If this violates any of the board rules I apologize and please remove it.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello tlLome,

As you might have assumed this is completely impossible. 'Trading' accounts in general is forbidden by the rules of the poker platforms and completely pointless since a player playing under another players name would not be able to cash out the money at a later point in time.

Simply use a service such as Neteller or Moneybookers to move your funds around if you don't like a platform.

Best regards
      SoyCD