2 accounts same household

• glorioustito
      glorioustito
      Bronze
      I wanna ask if there can be 2 accounts from one household at fulltilpoker! Lets say that I played at fulltiltpoker 1 year until and i decided that i don't want to play there anyomore! So my brother wants to create a new accont for him and it's ok to do that even if only he will be playing because i quit!
  • 11 replies
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      if hes legal age he can have an account, i dont think they care about household situations, why would they?
      You probably wont be able to play the same table with the same ip :)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Very true.

I have a FullTilt account and so has my gf. But we can't register to the same tournaments - we tried that once.

I don't think we can sit at the same cash table then either.

So far no complaints from FT.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      It's possible they will ask you for data verification sooner or later (or maybe with your first withdrawal).
      At least, Stars did it (after few days if I remember correctly)...
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      me and my girlfriend have accounts on just about everything, like everyone else said they are fine with it but you can't sit at the same cash tables or sng's, some platforms let you do the same mtt's. They just ask for more id verification to make sure you are two unique player and not a multi
    • tlLome
      tlLome
      Bronze
      It would not be a bad idea to contact customer support at which ever site you are thinkng about, my wife and I have accounts at several places and they were all fine except Titan who tried to suspend our accounts until we verified it was in fact 2 dfferent people playing. FTP, Stars and several others had no issue with it at all.
    • Calron
      Calron
      Bronze
      You should read the Terms and Conditions on the Full Tilt Poker website to see if they have a policy for this. If you can't find a detailed answer there you can contact customer support.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      It's possible they will ask you for data verification sooner or later (or maybe with your first withdrawal).
      At least, Stars did it (after few days if I remember correctly)...
      Sure thing. And that won't be a problem since she is actually a real person and I'm not cheating them :)
    • anti5ive
      anti5ive
      Bronze
      someone i know on another forum had his account suspended on pokerstars because his girlfriend opened an account with same addy
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by anti5ive
      someone i know on another forum had his account suspended on pokerstars because his girlfriend opened an account with same addy
      I'm sure it wasn't the main reason as I had the same issue with PokerStars support and it was resolved within 48 hours - the only way could be he didn't send them requested documents (utility bill, ID, card scan).
    • anti5ive
      anti5ive
      Bronze
      he did get his account back on, but after 3 weeks
    • tytyty2121
      tytyty2121
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gredal
      i dont think they care about household situations, why would they?
      Generally speaking, apart from the obvious risk of having one player using two accounts at the same time, they might want to prevent one player from receiving multiple times their Sign on Bonus.

In that case, they wouldn't block the multiple accounts but only one of them would be eligible for the SOB.