Which software should i get

• StusMagic
      StusMagic
      Bronze
      Basicly which software u think is best?I have problems with elephant it seems to be freezing a lot so i am thinking of getting new software and im thinking of getting pokertracker or holdem manager.Which should i buy of those 2 or maybe theres some third software that i dont know still that is best?
  • 4 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I guess both work, but I wouldn't buy them- there are lot of ways to get them a lot cheaper, some poker sites offer them as extras and some affliate sites offer them too.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      I recommend poker tracker, theres the largest and there open source you can just visit their forums and tell them what you would like to see added or fixed. it has a built in HUD which is fully customisable. I havent tried holdem manager, dont really need to.
    • Pirokunn
      Pirokunn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      I recommend poker tracker, theres the largest and there open source... .
      - Poker Tracker 3 ? I don't think so..

Choosing between PT3 and HM is pretty much like a preflop coinflip.

If you "want to see the flop, before going all-in" i.e test them, then both names offer trial versions (60 day trial for PT3 and a 15 day trial for HM)
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      I agree that taking the 60 day trial is a wise option, but PT3 is open source. If you visit their site>forum, they actually have threads for people to report bugs and request new features in the next release. In fact, one of my requests will be in the next PT3 release.