The Big Bonus Question!!!

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      this is what i found in the beginners questions section of the forum, this is obviously incorrect and needs some amendment, perhaps chiller3k can throw some light on this.............................

How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you can find an overview on how to clear the 50$ + 100$ Bonuses

Mansion Poker:

The 50$ bonus:

The $50 will be retracted from your account if you don't collect at least 5.000 Mansion Club Points within the first 90 days. If you have less than $50 at that point in time, the remaining money will be retracted.

The 100$ bonus:

After you have received the $50 starting capital you can start clearing the $100 bonus at Mansion Poker. It can take up to 48 hours until the bonus is activated.
      The bonus will be paid out in 10 increments: For every 650 Mansion Club Points (MCPs) you collect you will receive $10. You have 6 months to clear the bonus.

That means you need a total of 11500 MCPs to clear the entire 50$ + 100$ bonus.
  • 3 replies
    • doshiindia
      doshiindia
      Bronze
      I'm afraid all this is correct :-)
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      i've contacted mansion, and they inform me that you only start collecting mcps from the time the $100 bonus is added, and not from the moment you receive the $50 start capital and start playing, which in my opinion is also unfair, apparently this is in the terms and conditions of pokerstrategy!

i made this post in order that the admin/moderators can clarify and/or rectify any misleading or inaccurate details with regard to the matter of clearing the $50+$100 on mansion which is clearly a matter that is misunderstood by numerous people on ps that are with mansion.
    • CraigP123
      CraigP123
      Bronze
      if you earn points between the $50 being credited and the $100 bonus dollars activating contact support, the poker team can back date your points :D