This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The Big Bonus Question!!!

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      this is what i found in the beginners questions section of the forum, this is obviously incorrect and needs some amendment, perhaps chiller3k can throw some light on this.............................

How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you can find an overview on how to clear the 50$ + 100$ Bonuses

Mansion Poker:

The 50$ bonus:

The $50 will be retracted from your account if you don't collect at least 5.000 Mansion Club Points within the first 90 days. If you have less than $50 at that point in time, the remaining money will be retracted.

The 100$ bonus:

After you have received the $50 starting capital you can start clearing the $100 bonus at Mansion Poker. It can take up to 48 hours until the bonus is activated.
      The bonus will be paid out in 10 increments: For every 650 Mansion Club Points (MCPs) you collect you will receive $10. You have 6 months to clear the bonus.

That means you need a total of 11500 MCPs to clear the entire 50$ + 100$ bonus.
  • 3 replies
    • doshiindia
      doshiindia
      Bronze
      I'm afraid all this is correct :-)
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      i've contacted mansion, and they inform me that you only start collecting mcps from the time the $100 bonus is added, and not from the moment you receive the $50 start capital and start playing, which in my opinion is also unfair, apparently this is in the terms and conditions of pokerstrategy!

i made this post in order that the admin/moderators can clarify and/or rectify any misleading or inaccurate details with regard to the matter of clearing the $50+$100 on mansion which is clearly a matter that is misunderstood by numerous people on ps that are with mansion.
    • CraigP123
      CraigP123
      Bronze
      if you earn points between the $50 being credited and the $100 bonus dollars activating contact support, the poker team can back date your points :D