clearing the $50+$100 on mansion

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      this was posted by chiller 3k and is obviously misleading in it's content........

How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you can find an overview on how to clear the 50$ + 100$ Bonuses

Mansion Poker:

The 50$ bonus:

The $50 will be retracted from your account if you don't collect at least 5.000 Mansion Club Points within the first 90 days. If you have less than $50 at that point in time, the remaining money will be retracted.

The 100$ bonus:

After you have received the $50 starting capital you can start clearing the $100 bonus at Mansion Poker. It can take up to 48 hours until the bonus is activated.
      The bonus will be paid out in 10 increments: For every 650 Mansion Club Points (MCPs) you collect you will receive $10. You have 6 months to clear the bonus.

That means you need a total of 11500 MCPs to clear the entire 50$ + 100$ bonus.

this is clearly misleading, in the first instance you only have 60 days to clear the first 5,000mcp's and not 90 as stated in the post, so basically you are putting in a lot of hours for very scant, indeed if any, reward.

perhaps chiller3k would be good enough to amend the above so it is clear for people to understand, as i have seen several posts on the mansion section, from people that are clearly confused about what they have to do in order to clear the $50, i.e. 60 or 90 days etc.

will be interested to see what sort of response i get.......................
  • 18 replies
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      I don't know if you're right or not. I think it's good you posted this. But there is a difference between a misleading post and a post that just hasn't been updated yet.
    • doshiindia
      doshiindia
      Bronze
      I believe the PS should get rid of Mansion at all. They are more trouble than anything I've seen during the several years playing poker put together.

Failed ID verification

I'm not the first, just one more to be ripped off by Mansion.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hi,

im new to this, my friend recommended me to join pokerstrategy and im glad i did. A lot of articles and forum posts..

but because im a beginner I only play 0.05c / 0.10c stakes NO LIMIT.

Its impossible for me to get 5000 mansion club points in the first 90 days...

this means that i will loose 50 dollars from my accounts because im a beginner and trying to learn poker!

the extra 100 dollars i dont even look at.. i will never be able to get that many points for the level im at..

i find this unfair and not right! i can just stop learning and playing now as they will take back 50 dollars ...

i wish i never joined mansion poker through this!!! :evil:

Can i change to partypoker?

Thanks
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      hey guys,

well I'm a little bit confused. In the english guide it says 5k points within 90 days and in the german guide it says 2k points within 90 days (I'll try to contact someone in charge to check this). But nowhere it says anything about only 60 days. Where does it say that you only have 60 days to clear the 50$??

Btw. I'm sorry that I can't answer all questions in the beginner section at the moment. But I got ill (pharyngitis and laryngitis are the English terms for it I guess :\ ) and well I need some rest to recover ;)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Np, thanks for your quick reply, but the 100 dollar bonus does have a timelimit

and the mansion club points necessary to get this is out of my reach! i think this site is more for professional players??

im trying to learn but its difficult when they put a timelimit on this!

I also earn very little club points because i play low stakes sadly! :(

(im following bankroll management)
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      I don't know if you're right or not. I think it's good you posted this. But there is a difference between a misleading post and a post that just hasn't been updated yet.
      a post that hasn't been updated IS a misleading post, simple!

thanks chiller for looking into it, the 60 day thing has been posted by several different sources on the mansion board, so if you can give us any information about time scales for mcp points it would i've no doubt be appreciated, ;)

wir können auch auf deutsch wenn du willst!
    • doshiindia
      doshiindia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ukcoolcat

wir können auch auf deutsch ob du willst!
      ya ya, i can do that too if you make me a one-day-long october fest :D

So for misleading or not, I have the poker website on my own. And I had mansion at one time. They are hard on material. They have no reasonable support. I referred ~20 people (during one week) when the feeling of something fishy going on got into me (there were depositors of $1,600 who generated a $3.2 rake and made no withdrawals?). Removed them from my site. This was about 6 months ago. Glad I did that.

I'm really sorry now that nobody from my referred depositors did contact me, but I believe this was the ID verification they couldn't pass and they lost their own deposited money. I would have put Mansion to the trial for my depositors if I only knew back then.

My website only receives about 150 local uniques a day, but still they are people looking to choose the poker room. I'll do everything to put Mansion as a big "no-no" to all of them. Hopefully if at least 5 people will ever reconsider putting money to the Mansion's will after visiting my website, the Mansion will lose more than $60 they gained from me.

Also find the "Mansion rip off" article in general discussion for other opinions (so you wouldn't think it's my problem alone).
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      just to add to my original post....

i've contacted mansion, and they inform me that you only start collecting mcps from the time the $100 bonus is added, and not from the moment you receive the $50 start capital and start playing, which in my opinion is also unfair, apparently this is in the terms and conditions of pokerstrategy!

i made this post in order that the admin/moderators can clarify and/or rectify any misleading or inaccurate details with regard to the matter of clearing the $50+$100 on mansion which is clearly a matter that is misunderstood by numerous people on ps that are with mansion.

just for your information doshiindia, i live in germany and speak german as my second language, not what i've learned at a bierfest!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hello again,

well English is fine for me ;) since this is the English part of the board and the matter is also important for all of those who can't speak German. And in addition I need to improve my English anyways so answering questions and helping people out in the English section is actually a pretty good practice ;)

So regarding the 60 days: I don't know who posted that but I got told that you have 90 days to clear the 50$ starting capital several times.
      It is the first deposit bonus you only have 60 days for. So maybe that is what caused this confusion.

Regarding your last post: do you really mean that you only start collecting mcps from the time the $100 bonus is activated or "available" (I assume this is what you mean by "added")? Or do you mean that points that you earned before the $100 bonus got activated don't count for the 100$ bonus?

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      Hi,

im new to this, my friend recommended me to join pokerstrategy and im glad i did. A lot of articles and forum posts..

but because im a beginner I only play 0.05c / 0.10c stakes NO LIMIT.

Its impossible for me to get 5000 mansion club points in the first 90 days...

This isn't true, i also play NL10 and i made over 12k points in less than 40 days so it can be done, just depends how much time you put in and how many tables you play, i play 4 tables and find it easy to generate 8k points in 30 days
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Hello again,

Regarding your last post: do you really mean that you only start collecting mcps from the time the $100 bonus is activated or "available" (I assume this is what you mean by "added")? Or do you mean that points that you earned before the $100 bonus got activated don't count for the 100$ bonus?

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      when activated, at least that's what mansion told me, and the points accrued before the bonus is activated don't count towards the bonus monies, mansion also told me that it is in the terms and conditions of ps and if i have anymore questions regarding this issue to contact ps, which seems to me that a game of pass the parcel is in place when too many questions are asked!

apparently my mcps are currently 17 in arrears(that's the amount of points i accrued before my $100 bonus was activated), for example i needed 667 points to clear my first $10, this came to my attention when i queried why i hadn't received my second $10 bonus payment as i had accrued 1,300+mcps.

did you happen to find out how many mcps are actually needed to be able to retain the $50 start capital, 2,000 or 5,000?

on my account at mansion it shows the 'activation' date as 8th dec '08, and gives me until the date of 7th feb '09 to clear my 6,500mcps in order to receive the $100 bonus, so all in all very confusing imo.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any information on that yet. Probably because it's weekend.
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any information on that yet. Probably because it's weekend.
      ok chiller, thanks, have been in touch with mansion again in between times, apparently, when you receive a $10 bonus the 650mcps you need for the next $10 only becomes activated from the time you are credited with the $10, so any mcps accumulated in between times don't count towards the amount needed, which is totally unjust imo.

apparently, for my first $10 increment i was 17mcps adrift, now for my second increment i am a total of 61mcps adrift....................definitely a big problem for people to understand and one that is definitely in need of addressing, as people are amassing points only to fall short everytime, it appears the closer you get the further away you actually are, and indeed is problematic for people that want to learn in their own time and not have to multitable in order to acheive the bonus' etc.

in order for people to work out how many mcps are needed for the next $10 bonus, go to the bonus section of your account and simply subtract the points required for completion from the 6500 and it will give you the total number of mcps you actually have, from this you can ascertain how many points you need for the next $10, sounds easy, but if you don't check on it you can be vastly behind on the actual total needed................ ?(
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      shady site these mansion guys
      what site do you guys usually play at? (ipoker or not)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I'm back from my trip to Austria and just updated the information. The conditions were changed in the last few days to 2,000 points which need to be collected within 90 days.

In regards to the MCP collection and as of when it counts - I will talk to our affiliate manager and try to find out more.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze

we can also talk in german if you want to!
      I'm sorry, I thought misleading is something you do intentionally. Apparently doesn't have to be.
    • doshiindia
      doshiindia
      Bronze
      I had $60 on them when I went to NL25 and lost it all. They are shit.

Never ever use Mansion if you can't prove your existence with at least 4 official documents. (they may not accept any one of them, though).

That's ridiculous. F mansion. F ipoker.

I've told everything I want to. I've told it to iPoker.com too. So they better hear me, or Titan is going out of my poker site ($8K in deposits / month from my referred ppl).

Will Europartners.com suffer because of mansion? Let's see.

Mansion is a shit site. No discussion needed.
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze

we can also talk in german if you want to!
      I'm sorry, I thought misleading is something you do intentionally. Apparently doesn't have to be.
      depends if you apply it fraudulently or not.
      apparently not then eh?