Titan bonus

• rhens
      rhens
      Bronze
      Hi

I'm wondering what bonus I'm playing for at the moment, if any.

Here's my situation:

I started playing in March 2008, with the $50+$100 starting capital. When the Summer Time Bonus started, I had unlocked $90 of the $100 bonus. I then received STB until August 1st, when I stopped playing completely.

I now just started playing again. I dropped to Bronze level at Titan.

Does this mean I am now playing for the last $10 of the $100 starting bonus? Or is this bonus expired by now?

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi rhens

On previous history you only had three months to clear the bonus, so I'd say its expired by now.

GL on the comeback!
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      I got my capital bonus reinitiated after consulting on of the "online support" staff. I was told that the bonus didn't expire and lasted until it was cleared. I haven't played much on Titan so I dont really know if mine has expired yet or not.
    • Kemmotar
      Kemmotar
      Bronze
      I asked online support about this 100$ bonus, because I cleared 30$ out of 100$ allready, when the Summer Time Bonus started and it was put on hold.

They said they will look into it and the next day they issued me with alll of the remaining bonus (70$) - I played a lot after the Summer Time Bonus ended.

So I suggest that everyone should contact online support on Titan and ask about that bonus.