Moving from mansion to other poker network

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Hello,

I have received 50 dollars no deposit bonus to mansion. But now I read many posts that mansion is bad. I really wanted to receive this bonus to pokerstars, but I couldn't because I have an account on pokerstars. But in fact I have never played on this acount nor mansion account. I have read in some thread that somebody had multiple accounts on pokerstars ant they merged these account to one. Is it possible somehow delete 50$ bonus from mansion and get them to pokerstars? For example maybe pokerstars team would delete my account so I could create new? Or I create new and receive this bonus and the pokerstars merge these accounts?

I hope you understand me. I am very sad about the problems I will have in future with mansion.
  • 5 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      You are dreaming man
      Start learning and for sure start playing

GL on Mansion Tables

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm afraid that if you already received the money it is too late now. And judging by you being bronze you already did so you're stuck with Mansion IMO.
      Mansion is bad but not as bad as some people make it look. You can just play there for the two months before you clear the bonus and then move your BR wherever you want..
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by LuborC
      Hi,

I'm afraid that if you already received the money it is too late now. And judging by you being bronze you already did so you're stuck with Mansion IMO.
      Mansion is bad but not as bad as some people make it look. You can just play there for the two months before you clear the bonus and then move your BR wherever you want..
      That ok, i could play two months, but when I move my bankroll to other site, will I be able to collect points so then I can read other articles from silver, gold section for example?
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Yes, you can then create a tracked account on another site and collect strategy points by playing there. If you have an account on Stars I suggest Full Tilt but let's not get ahead of our selves..
      For now the money is actually not that important. You should concentrate at learning and play more to practice what you have learned than to win a lot of money so it does not really matter all that much wheater it is Mansion or any other site you can gain experience anywhere..
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by LuborC
      Yes, you can then create a tracked account on another site and collect strategy points by playing there. If you have an account on Stars I suggest Full Tilt but let's not get ahead of our selves..
      For now the money is actually not that important. You should concentrate at learning and play more to practice what you have learned than to win a lot of money so it does not really matter all that much wheater it is Mansion or any other site you can gain experience anywhere..
      The problem is that I have created account on many sites, because when I handn't money I wanted to play freerolls on them :D Full tilt is not exection. I know that now money is not so important and the experience is more important, but just want to have access to articles and other good stuff on this site all the time :)