When can I cash-out after the 100% 100$ bonus?

• 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi deVall3y,

what bonus do you mean? The deposit bonus? After clearing the 50$ starting capital you can withdraw everything at any time. Even if you deposited and used the deposit bonus. (but the deposit bonus needs to be cleared you won't get the money to your account instantly)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      oh I understand, after clearing the 50$ bonus I can deposit and withdraw at any time. Then my question is how do I clear the deposit bonus (100% up to $100 right?)?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi deVall3y;

Chiller is right: your 1st deposit bonus won't be credited to your account immediately...

It's a bit more complicated because you teoretically can withdraw your initial $50 capital after clearing, but you have to make some deposit (doesnt matter how much) to verify yourself -> it's security procedure by PokerStars...
      So, it's better to make your 1st deposit of $50 or more so you can use 1st deposit bonus (it's 100% up to $50 now - not $100 anymore). This will be so called "pending bonus" what means, you have to meet requirements before it will be credited to your account - if you make withdrawal during clearing process, you can lose it, so it's better to wait... I hope it's understandable ;) feel free to ask if it's not.. :P

EDIT: so in other words:
      if you make $50 first deposit with Bonus Code "Stars50", you'll see pending bonus in cashier... This bonus will be credited to your account as soon as you earn 500 VPP (the same like starting capital)
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      edit: Ah... To slow :)
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      This clears some things up for me too, thanks!

Is there any restriction on using another affiliate's bonus code to make the first deposit after we've cleared the first $50 from pokerstrategy?

For example, if there's a software bonus or something from another site can I use their code and still be tracked on pokerstrategy.com?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by gavinonymous
      This clears some things up for me too, thanks!

Is there any restriction on using another affiliate's bonus code to make the first deposit after we've cleared the first $50 from pokerstrategy?

For example, if there's a software bonus or something from another site can I use their code and still be tracked on pokerstrategy.com?
      no.. using someone's bonus code means you're going to be tracked to him forever, so if you used PS bonus code, you're eligible to recieve only PS's bonuses and/or Stars'. All bonuses (except those offer by PokerStars) are offered to tracked members, or new members who will be tracked (and we all know it's not possible to be tracked to more than one affiliate program) by Affiliates, not by PokerStars. I hope it's clear even I'm not sure anyone can understand what I'm thinking about...