Iron Man Year-End Bonus

• pareto
      pareto
      Bronze
      How does the iron man year-end bonus work? Is this promotion only valid for the second half of the year? or is the promotion ended already?

I have the link for this:
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/year-end-bonus

Does it also affect the rakeback? I am considering make my first deposit there. Basically, I am deciding whether to play at FT or pary poker based on their rakeback+iron man VS party points rewards
  • 3 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I would pick (and I actually did pick :D ) Full Tilt. Not only because of the promotions but also because of the traffic. There are just too few players at Party ATM..
      As far as I know the promotion is not only end-year bonus but also midd-year bonus. You get a bonus depending on how many times you qualified for Iron man the previous 6 months and then clear it like a regular bonus except it should not affect rakeback.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      This one is over for you but there you can play for Iron Man Mid-Year Bonus which takes into consideration Jan-June iron man achievements and you clear bonus in July. Iron man Mid-Year and Iron Man Year-End Bonus don't affect rake back!!! SO we have nice rake back in January and July.

Freerolls are not freerolls since you pay for them from you rake produced ;(
      I don't know about spending medals for bonuses or tokens or FTPs but i think they don't influence? Someone that knows please write what is about those.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Spending FTPs does influence your rakeback for sure. I don't remember the exact rate but you can find it in the forums here somewhere or ask FT support..
      Spending medals does not have any influence on rakeback but if you buy a bonus and then clear it it might..