Casual Bankroll Building - iFortunatus

• iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      :diamond: Casual Bankroll Building :diamond:

:spade: Intro

I've played poker casually on and off for 5 years or so, never been a winning player in the long run. Haven't played in almost a year now. I have some spare time at the moment and I've decided to hit the cards and start a micro blog to see where I end up and to track my progress (I tend to tilt less if i'm blogging my progress). I'll post graphs after each daily session and any interesting plays.

:spade: Plan

I'll be starting with a BR of $50 at 2NL 6-Max. I'lll move up when i have 25BI for 5nl and go from there, May be sooner or later depending on how confident i'm feeling with my game. I have a lot to learn and to re-familiar myself with. I've almost forgotten how to play completely so I'll be a nit/fish to begin with no doubt!

:spade: Bankroll

Starting Bankroll - $50
      Current Bankroll - $63

Starting Limit - 2nl
      Current Limit - 2nl
      Current Winrate - 16/100bb

Wish me luck!
      iFortunatus
  • 5 replies
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Bronze
      Good luck iFortunatus ! I´m sure you will climb really fast :f_thumbsup:
      You will play on Pokerstars ?
      What do you think about Chelsea run this year ? :f_biggrin:
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      #1 20/12/2016 -

First update, not much to say really its been fun playing some poker again!

I'm break even after 2500 hands, Tilted a few hands away but i'm almost 3BI below EV so I'm fairly happy in that sense that I'm heading in the right direction!

I need to work on my limping.. Lower stakes is it worth limping in as much as I am currently?

VPIP 27.9 PFR 20.3

Anyway's here's my graph!

• iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AgapieGheorghe
      Good luck iFortunatus ! I´m sure you will climb really fast :f_thumbsup:
      You will play on Pokerstars ?
      What do you think about Chelsea run this year ? :f_biggrin:
      Sorry, yes I'm on Stars!

Chelsea - crazy crazy run! 11 Games is our best run ever, Loving this season! Start of season i would of honestly taken top 4 been playing way above my expectations I think we will walk away with the league after christmas!!
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      #2 21/12/16 -

My second update at almost 5K hands, A quick update today as running short on time.

Had a major swinging session got sucked out many times as you can see by my EV line I'm now almosy 6BI below it which has increased a lot. However I'm up was running hot towards the end of my session.

Been watching videos online of Blackrain79 for micro's which I feel i have found some leaks and started playing a bit more aggressive and passive against the 2nl fish.

Been working on my red line realising that most 2nl players are shooting with air its stayed around the -$10 mark for the past 2500 hands.

Bankroll is now sitting pretty at just over $63
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      How was week 3 for you?

Further I wish you all the best for 2017 :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987