This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Casual Bankroll Building - iFortunatus

• iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      :diamond: Casual Bankroll Building :diamond:

:spade: Intro

I've played poker casually on and off for 5 years or so, never been a winning player in the long run. Haven't played in almost a year now. I have some spare time at the moment and I've decided to hit the cards and start a micro blog to see where I end up and to track my progress (I tend to tilt less if i'm blogging my progress). I'll post graphs after each daily session and any interesting plays.

:spade: Plan

I'll be starting with a BR of $50 at 2NL 6-Max. I'lll move up when i have 25BI for 5nl and go from there, May be sooner or later depending on how confident i'm feeling with my game. I have a lot to learn and to re-familiar myself with. I've almost forgotten how to play completely so I'll be a nit/fish to begin with no doubt!

:spade: Bankroll

Starting Bankroll - $50
      Current Bankroll - $63

Starting Limit - 2nl
      Current Limit - 2nl
      Current Winrate - 16/100bb

Wish me luck!
      iFortunatus
  • 5 replies
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Bronze
      Good luck iFortunatus ! I´m sure you will climb really fast :f_thumbsup:
      You will play on Pokerstars ?
      What do you think about Chelsea run this year ? :f_biggrin:
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      #1 20/12/2016 -

First update, not much to say really its been fun playing some poker again!

I'm break even after 2500 hands, Tilted a few hands away but i'm almost 3BI below EV so I'm fairly happy in that sense that I'm heading in the right direction!

I need to work on my limping.. Lower stakes is it worth limping in as much as I am currently?

VPIP 27.9 PFR 20.3

Anyway's here's my graph!

• iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AgapieGheorghe
      Good luck iFortunatus ! I´m sure you will climb really fast :f_thumbsup:
      You will play on Pokerstars ?
      What do you think about Chelsea run this year ? :f_biggrin:
      Sorry, yes I'm on Stars!

Chelsea - crazy crazy run! 11 Games is our best run ever, Loving this season! Start of season i would of honestly taken top 4 been playing way above my expectations I think we will walk away with the league after christmas!!
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      #2 21/12/16 -

My second update at almost 5K hands, A quick update today as running short on time.

Had a major swinging session got sucked out many times as you can see by my EV line I'm now almosy 6BI below it which has increased a lot. However I'm up was running hot towards the end of my session.

Been watching videos online of Blackrain79 for micro's which I feel i have found some leaks and started playing a bit more aggressive and passive against the 2nl fish.

Been working on my red line realising that most 2nl players are shooting with air its stayed around the -$10 mark for the past 2500 hands.

Bankroll is now sitting pretty at just over $63
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      How was week 3 for you?

Further I wish you all the best for 2017 :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987