This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party poker steps sng

• 5 replies
    • heartburn13
      heartburn13
      Bronze
      I used to play the steps there and levels 1 and 2 very soft level3 has some weak players that have made it through but also level 3 is a level some of the better steps player like to buy into, not to tough but try to watch a few and try to see who is buying in at that level they will also have there names in levels456
      lavel4 starts to get pretty solid 5and 6 much the same, I always found level 5 the 1 thats easy to make a slip. anyway I havent played for a year or so things may have changed.
    • hev27
      hev27
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice I will check for names at those other levels.
    • mcbethk
      mcbethk
      Bronze
      I busted my BR on Party and bought a step tournament ticket(step 1) and played that like a week and fought my way up to lvl6 witch i won and got 2000$ and made comback. I'm not a SNG player, but i think it wasn't hard.
    • hev27
      hev27
      Bronze
      went back to level 2 again the play is still crazy at level 3 but i looked for the regular players at level 4 and beyond and there are some regular names so i will keep watch.

Thanks for advice
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      BTW, we have PartyPoker Sub-forum here. You can write there, or even read previous threads.