Party poker steps sng

• 5 replies
    • heartburn13
      heartburn13
      Bronze
      I used to play the steps there and levels 1 and 2 very soft level3 has some weak players that have made it through but also level 3 is a level some of the better steps player like to buy into, not to tough but try to watch a few and try to see who is buying in at that level they will also have there names in levels456
      lavel4 starts to get pretty solid 5and 6 much the same, I always found level 5 the 1 thats easy to make a slip. anyway I havent played for a year or so things may have changed.
    • hev27
      hev27
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice I will check for names at those other levels.
    • mcbethk
      mcbethk
      Bronze
      I busted my BR on Party and bought a step tournament ticket(step 1) and played that like a week and fought my way up to lvl6 witch i won and got 2000$ and made comback. I'm not a SNG player, but i think it wasn't hard.
    • hev27
      hev27
      Bronze
      went back to level 2 again the play is still crazy at level 3 but i looked for the regular players at level 4 and beyond and there are some regular names so i will keep watch.

Thanks for advice
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      BTW, we have PartyPoker Sub-forum here. You can write there, or even read previous threads.