This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1$ sit n go vs 2$ sit ngo - huge difference??

• i1nt2b3
      i1nt2b3
      Bronze
      I played 1$ 10ppl sit'ngoes and now moved up to 2$ sit'ngoes (ipoker)
      I am imagining this or the players have such a huge skill diference in those two levels. I do pretty well in 1$ sitngo, but as soon as i moved up - i can't make any profit anymore - bad beats on bubble, get rivered all the time, come 3d, 4th.
      I play a 1$ sitngo - no problem there. I get the feeling, the program thinks, i don't desreve to go up the level yet or smthng. As experiments, i started 6 sit n'gos at the same time, 3 1$ tourneys and 3 2$ tourneys. Gues what - 2$ badbeated, rivered and so on. 1$ tourney - no problem in the money. If i understand the sharkscope graphs right, i have roi of about 30% 1$ and a roi of -5% or smth in 2$. Is it the deiference of the level or i don't understand something here? maybe i am too result orientated or smthng... i would welcome any kind of advise... mmhs good luck at the tables....
  • 8 replies
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Honestly, there should be virtually no difference in the skill level of your opponents. You might notice a difference in the $5 or $10 SnG's though..

But the problems that you are describing have nothing to do with a huge skill level difference. In fact, they show that the skill level of your opponents is still the same -- poor.

Badbeats? Rivered? Sucked out? That simply means that you got you're money in with the best of it.. and really, that's all you can do.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      i haven't read your post, but I'm replying anyway !?!?! HAHEIIHIIIHIHIHAA

there could be a big difference, but $2 sngs are definately very easy to beat everywhere if you study the articles etc.
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      No there are no skill diffrence of the players maybe just marginal in $1 or $2 sng on Ipoker.

Maybe the $2 are rigged :D
    • sammk002
      sammk002
      Bronze
      I find the $1 and $2 are too loose players. They play lottery poker. I find it more satisfying playing on the $10 SNG because players are more hesitant to call bets without good hands and respect raises.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sammk002
      I find the $1 and $2 are too loose players. They play lottery poker. I find it more satisfying playing on the $10 SNG because players are more hesitant to call bets without good hands and respect raises.
      lol... you don't like fishes?...

$1 and $2 sng's have the same level of play... no worries... but obv. keep working on your game...
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Have you played barbados (beginner) $1 sit' n' gos? that might explain it...
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      There is no difference, the players still s*ck
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Have you played barbados (beginner) $1 sit' n' gos? that might explain it...
      Those compleet fishpools are the reason I started playing sng's :D

beginner 6max on Ipoker: softest tournaments you will find anywhere! And good traffic.