[b]Foreword[/b]

Discussions about this program occur again and again and always the same questions arise. This FAQ is supposed to answer all these questions.

MultiTableHelper, also called MTH, is a tool to help playing at multiple tables at the same time. MTH offers a lot of features. I will show you two different configurations to provide you with a brief but solid overview on how this software works.

You can download MTH here: http://www.multitablehelper.com/

Attention: MultiTableHelper is not Freeware! The registered version costs $25. The unregistered version only works with up to three tables.

Extract the archive to any folder. Install afterwards.

MTH needs the current version of Microsoft.NET Framework, which can be downloaded at Microsoft.com or by using the Windows update function.

[b]Configuration A - single (small) Monitor[/b]

If you want to play multiple tables on screens with lower or medium resolution (i.e. on a laptop), these tables will overlap. You might lose the overview and this can cause you not to remember all of your tables. MTH offers an opportunity to put the tables in order where they will come up and stay open until you decided what action you want to do. Only when you are done, the next table will pop up. Tables that do not need your decisions will automatically stay in the waiting list until your attention is necessary.

Following settings have to be done:

1. Start MTH

2. Open Preferences (Options -> Preferences)

3. Following settings can be done under Behavior:
3.1 Border - the active table will have a certain border when selected
3.2 Table Arrangement - Select everything except: "Force active table to be topmost"
3.3 Mouse - Is your mouse supposed to move straight to the active table? If yes, hook it.
3.4 If you want to use Keyboard commands, hook it.

4. Following settings can be done under Areas:
4.1 Active tableTables where I'm not seated - You can choose a spot where you want your tables to be which you just observe.
4.3 Choose a Quadrant where you want all tables to staple that do not need any action.

5. You can set your Keyboard Controls here.

6. Start PartyPoker and go go go!

Configuration B - Dual 21" Monitor Setup

You own two nice sized monitors - they dont need to be 21", but a resolution of 1600x1200 is needed - and are able to play at 8 tables without any overlaps. Every once in a while you are in a hustle and bustle, letting you forget to play at a table? Or you want to insert your decisions with the keyboard?

You have to set MTH as followed:

1. Start MTH

2. Open Preferences (Options -> Preferences)

3. Following settings can be done under Behavior:
3.1 Border - the active table will have a certain frame when selected
3.2 Table Arrangement - deselect everything
3.3 Mouse - Is your mouse supposed to move directly to the active table? If yes, hook it.
3.4 Keyboard - You want to use the keyboard?

4. You don't need any setting for Areas, because MTH is not supposed to move your tables.

5. Keyboard Controls: If you want to use the keyboard you can set up your specific controls here.

6. Ready.

[b]Afterword[/b]

This program of course is not the best piece of software ever invented, but probably it is helpful for the one or the other. I would be happy if you give us feedback about the program and this guide.

Especially if someone uses AutoHotKey, I would be curious to know what experiences you made.

http://www.autohotkey.com/

So long ...

Please feel free to give us feedback to this article. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.

Your PokerStrategy Team

Written by Stargoose