Seeking guidance

• pokerstoker
      pokerstoker
      Basic
      Hi. I posted in the intro thread, I'm not sure that will spread my name very far however. I'm a resident of the states, but I'll gladly deposit my own cash, which I've already done on a poker site instead of relying on the bonus. I'm more interested in the wealth of knowledge this site has to offer on how to win some pots.
      Of course much of this site is rather limited to me since I'll never progress in rank, but I still learn plenty from the articles.
      Anyway, I was hoping someone could guide me in this world of poker. I like to think I know plenty, much whole life is college, and poker just about. However I'm on tilt, and it seems obvious I'm doing something wrong.
      So long story short I was hoping I could start getting help from someone willing. I know there's coaches, but I'm not sure if they'd help someone who can't return a rake, and they may be busy as well. So anyone willing to help me in this world I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Rob
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Best bet is if you cant pay for coaching is if you read the articles on this site, if you want knowledge these articles are the right way to start.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      If you don't mind depositing why don't you just create a tracked account and play there? You will be silver really really soon and if you like the articles and videos and coachings you can stick around a bit longer to get gold or higher status.. Party Poker is ideal for this since you earn stategy points really fast there and they don't seem to care if you already have an account with them as long as it's play money or has been idle for a while..

You can also buy a private coachings I don't think all of the coaches would mind that you are not a proper member and their prices are ok if you are playing middstakes..
    • pokerstoker
      pokerstoker
      Basic
      I play on a site not listed, and I didn't want to post it for reasons of advertisement. It's one of the few sites allowed in the US, and minimum deposit is $20 which is easy enough to cough up.
    • jannik1990
      jannik1990
      Bronze
      hehe lol its still low my friend sorry to say it :(
    • rstezy
      rstezy
      Bronze
      hey,

although I am new to this site, I have been playing poker for 6 years and consider myself to be a strong player. Hce been pretty much using these strategys for the last 3, successfully.If your looking for help, Id be more than happy to give you a hand, get back to me if you are interested, we would probably have to find out if this site allows it, cause they have coaches, but if theres no problems im willing.